16

Voice of Rage

Nothing but rage engulfed me
By its voice,
A silent one.

-

"But how......."

I whsipered.

-

Jimin's P.O.V.-

I saw all the innocent lives running here and there to save their dear breaths. Loud screams were heard all over the entire atmosphere and they were becoming even more louder as each second passed by. Each ticking of hand on my watch corresponded to each scream off from their throat.

I couldn't hold it anymore.

The rage was swallowing me in its fire as I was getting more angry. I could even sense that my eyes were burning in th same rage.

They didnt deserve all that. Nope. Never.

The natives didnt do anything to deserve that. I wouldn't let that happen since I had already lost my family, I wouldn't let that happen to them.

I wouldn't loose Aiva. I would die otherwise.

I would fight till my last breath to save them and then....I realised that the handcuffs around my wrists and the chains that held my legs were melted.

Gone, in other word, after hearing the voice of my rage.

"Oh my Jimin! How did you do that?!" Aiva exclaimed as her pretty features brightened.

This girl.

"I dont know......it just happened." I slightly smiled.

Then my head turned towards the roaring lava and my body started shaking and more rage filled within me as if a whole new fire was taking birth inside me. It was as if I could control the lava before me.

My eyes sparkled and I saw that both of my palms turned lava red. They were burning. If anyone touched it then he would have been dead as hell. I slowly lifted my hands, trying to control the lava just as Jin used to do to control the air.

New golden sparkles took birth within it and brick red flames appeared just in front of it as they were stopping the lava.

Did I do it? I asked myself.

"But how....." I heard Jin saying and then he gasped as the flames disappeared.

I tried to make them again and the lava's speed actually slowed down but still....it approached us. My flames again disappeared and the lava continued to rush towards us.

That's it. That was the moment when I knew I was going to die. I quickly went to Aiva and engulfed her so that she could feel less pain. She clutched tightly onto my arms and my shirt and we waited for the lava to send us to after life.

Atleast I was with her.

But.....That never happened as suddenly we heard the shattering of glass. We quickly looked up to see transparent white crystals pierced through the sky and fell down to, just before the lava. It continued to come across my sight. Soon there were enough to stop the lava. They were all piled up before the lava forming a huge line so that the lava could stop there.

SLASH!

We immediately turned towards such sound and the wall which separated our and Jin's prison, broke down into pieces. I saw Jin and Taehyung making the face as ours.