The Last

The last event,
I,
myself dedicate it to you,
for I will love you
to the last.

-

Yoongi sat there silently as he looked at the gloomy sky. Till the very date it remained gloomy and dark to his eyes. He thanked his fate for it. But his thanking was more like blaming.

His mother sat next to him as her soft brown hair stroked her pale cheeks whenever the cool breeze blew and made soft sounds with the green grasses.

"Its magical to watch IV uti alvearitor today, even if it's not the date. Events can do anything, even the impossible," She spoke softly. "Yoongi, are you alright?" She slightly stroked his cheeks with her thumb.

"Yes." He replied, still expressionless as he watched the gloomy sky and the bright 6 planets there, lining up as one.

"Ok, I should go now I think but Yoongi, think of it again. It's your throne, Yen cant do anything alone there....and you are already seeing it, think of it Yoongi again. Please, you can do good, please ponder over it again," She said and got up and smiled. "Bye." She said and left his sight.

"I am left with nothing but sufferings, what good will I get if I become the king? Nothing." He whsipered to himself and took a deep sigh and got up.

"Events aren't with me." He went inside his house. Barren in shade.

He sat on his couch and thought of the sufferings again. No other events was left for him to dwell over so he thought of such only. He then looked at the glowing yellow flower that laid lively, next to him. He had picked it up from Livoid where he saw it lying on the ground, without catching anyone's attention or breath.

He picked it up by its stem and examined it carefully.

"Why are you glowing next to me?" He said blankly as if he didnt want it to glow but some part of him wanted the same. "You shouldn't be glowing so much, you shouldnt be." That's when the door was knocked.

"Its open." He said as he looked at his door, didnt even bother to look up to a stranger or anything. All that he hoped was for some brutal to enter and tore him into pieces. That was what his mind wanted but his heart wanted something else otherwise.

The door flew open and his eyes fell upon a familiar figure in front of him. She was wearing a violet frock with yellow strips around the waist and the hem. The arms were covered in violet nets, to her wrists. She looked so familiar, so much familiar that it sent him to the 'shocked world'.

You were before him. But she wasn't you, and in the room that was known to only her.

She slowly walked towards him as he still had his mouth hung wide open and eyes that resemble the same of the ones from 'shocked world'.

She bent down as the distance between them shortened and he gasped a little but her lips didn't get him to complete his gasp as she brushed her lips against his and she held his cheeks. She deepened it even more as she continued to caress his cheeks and slowly her fingers traced his hairs as they played with it.

Yoongi's hand slowly travelled up her waist as he held her closer and he closed his eyes.

He didn't want to do it to her, keeping her. But he didn't want to loose her either. He engulfed her in his arms as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth and devoured her, which he had longed for long, from his love.