38

Enjo_IIiiiii!!

-

Bolts

Bolts that rushed through the clouds, were nothing compared to the ones
who were sent.
To me.

-

It was night then. Darkness had already taken over the burnt and dull yellow red atmosphere of Lavis, as the Sun went down and was taken over by another celestial body-not the moon. The Lumis, instead. As this cycle continued to be rotated, there were hues of love of pinks and reds too, behind the black noir in your eyes.

You and Aiva were doing something in the bedroom. You two were breathing and an extra thing that you did was looking at Aiva while she was daydreaming with her mouth agape.

You coughed slightly to catch her attention but she didn't budge. You narrowed your eyes and coughed again but she didn't budge. Then you coughed loudly such that not only a daydreamer's, in the room but also all the freely flying mosquitoes' attention would be caught by you and thus, that made her flinch at her place as she then looked at you with the same expression.

"What's with the daydreaming, hmm?" You asked. You knew something was wrong for she was not on her own since the afternoon.

She stared at you for a whole of five minutes as you counted and then torn her gaze away from you.

"Aiva?"

"I am going to sleep. Good night." She hurriedly said, and then laid on the bed and pretended to doze off but you knew something was off, and she wasn't asleep.

She went to Jimin, did something happen?
Then you decided to shrug it off and not to interfere in their matter.

"Good night." You said in a lower octave than your usual tone, and then laid down on the bed while you looked outside the window at the dark sky. Then you looked up at the ceiling above you.

What events took place in my life? You thought, I never thought of such. Everything was turning stranger than I expected and yet again, everything was so new. Even I could feel something new within myself, but what? Whenever I look at him, his reassuring words, his smile, his eyes.....A smile crawled up your features, Oh my god, what am I even thinking. And there's that riddle, still bothering me.

"Far away, after the gloom," Your mind started reciting even without your permission. Mind was mind, after all. It didn't need anyone's permission.

"Far away, after the gloom, what the hell was after that?" You whispered to yourself, "Glows the brightest star!" You exclaimed in a slight loud tone. Then you looked at Aiva whether she was giving you a dirty look or was just sleeping. She was doing the latter.