15

Burning Sound

Screams became louder than loud bombs but I could only
hear you.
For the loudness
Was never sympathetic
To my dear ears and eyes.

-

As you opened your eyes, you found yourself laying on a rock, in a whole new place and then you saw a bearded man leaning over you, "Hello."
He said waving at you.

You immediately got up and straighten yourself.

"Uhm.....who are you?" You asked as you searched for Jungkook, wandering your eyes in the distant green fields.

"Hi I am the Godfather. I was the who actually rescued you and brought you here—" You didn't get him to complete his sentence as you started coughing, again.

"Oh here, take these," He said as he handed to you some white jelly kind of pills.

You looked at him with a questioning look.

"It will help you to cop up with the environment and the space. " You nodded and immediately took them from his hand and swallowed and took deep breaths while your eyes blinked rapidly.

Then you were able to breathe properly and you saw Jungkook and Ucarna coming towards you two.

"Hey, you finally woke up!" He cheered.

"Where are we?" You asked.

"We are in the Lucho planet, the one under Lumis." The unnamed Godfather said.

"So what are we going to do now?" You asked though you knew you were there to discover your powers. Still you questioned.

"Hmm..... you will see. Come with me." The Godfather said and you followed him.

In the path you admired the beauty of that place, it was great. You saw only far stretched green fields with small white flowers and nothing else.

Maybe this was the countryside sort off, you thought. But the smell is great, like a good detergent.

And after a few minutes you reached a rocky, uneven cliff and beyond that stretched the transparent and blue water body. It was magical. Every aquatic life was visible through it as the water was crystal clear and as it was quite shallow, and you could see grey rocks sleeping on the sea bed. You saw various coloured fishes swimming inside the waters as they waved their tails too perfectly.

"Woah...." Your mouth gaped and eyes widened in amusement.

"So.....now, we will go to the space." Godfather said as he glanced at your shooked face and he knitted his eyebrows. You immediately shook your head into reality.

"Hey wait...why did we come here then huh?" You asked looking at Jungkook.

"To meet him." Jungkook grinned pointing at the bearded man. You looked at him with disappointment in your eyes. You pouted.

"Okay let's go now!" And with that you climbed over Ucarna and flew to the space, surpassing the shielding atmosphere layers like that of Earth. You saw the darkness of the space slowly consuming you as the sly which was blue before turned black aka the space.

You realised that you were able to breathe properly without having any hindrances because of the pills.

"So miss Vayna, let's start."

"Hey but first let me know your name sir......"

"The lads in Lumis call me....Sihyuk."
(Ayo hitit the second audition...
I swear I am not laughing sksjdjdjd)