4

Returning of Unseen-2

There is some thing
Existing in my life
That flies like the woven wing
But I fail everytime
To know its truth,
To know behind that beautiful spring.

-

"Brownies attack!" He yelled and the brownies marched towards the orphanage blocks. Some of them even ran out of the arena to attack the locals, as a whole dark brown blanket covered the skies of your orphanage with you just standing there dumbfounded, not even knowing what to do next, what you could do next.

Then you realised that the orphanage was the only roof above you while you breathed the intoxicating air there and besides, all the people under the same roof became your family somehow. This fact didnt account for you whether you liked it or not.

After all, ups and downs happened every now and then in families, yes?

So you decided to fight the 'brownies' to defend your orphanage, to attack back their attacks but you didnt have any power. You were helpless. The only luck you had was your mental strength and you hoped for your strength to overcome theirs and help you, rather protect you.

You saw the brownies, already attacking the buildings using their hand made boulders and their leader or the messy-hair, stood there among the few as he created some brown aura to surround him.

That was something known as power. Your eyes had puked out.

Then suddenly a brown aura approached you, just like you saw in your dreams.

You thought that you were definitely going to die, because of you lacking in things, a.k.a. lacking in whole damn physical strength, at that moment-on the spot.

SPOT DEATH OF A GIRL, you started imagining your photo in a news channel, flashing out with such headline written in bold letters. Then all your regret would be that you were not able to solve your 'dream' mystery.

You closed your eyes and fanned out your last breath and then something hit you and you fell on the ground.

Spot de-de...peep.
Cancelled.

You opened you eyes and saw Taehyung over you with his hands on the either sides of your head as he looked directly into your eyes as his dark gaze pierced right through your skull. But you didnt regret it for you had to admit that his eyes were really beautiful and his face itself was like an angel, sculpture in artist's words, but your thoughts were interrupted as soon as he removed himself from you and helped you to stand.

"What were you doing there by standing still huh? Waiting for your inevitable death?" He said while taking deep breaths as he looked at the soldiers.

"I—" You were about to say something, an explaination but were cut off by the loud ear-splitting noise.

You turned towards the loud sound and saw the messy hair, breaking the B2 block into two pieces.

Both you and Taehyung just stood there, jungshook by the whole scenery.

"Why is all this happening?" You spoke in a sorrowful voice with tears near the edge of your eyes.

"I dont know what to do." He said as his hands pushed back his hair and he scratched his neck.

One thing hit you. You realised that there were many children inside the B2 block when the UFO had crashed. That grew the urge within you to save them. You had to. No other choice was there. Because the returning of unseen was after all, inevitable.