35

Familiar

Familiarity speaks.
Sometimes it decides to be just down,
Specially when you see me.

-

"You're Venus right?" Chrissy asked, as she glared at you, her eyes solely fixed on you for she had made conspiring thoughts in her mind, when she was actually wrong and the entire universe would agree with you.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Why does she even think I am the one?

You mentally cursed and shouted as moisture tinted your forehead in pure nervousness that you wished to just bury yourself deep down into any of the Brier's land, but not the castle's.

"No, she's a human." Taehyung replied, as Chrissy shifted her gaze from you to Taehyung and he glared back at her, raising an eyebrow and his arms crossed over his chest.

"My name is Vayna." You, somehow gained the confidence to speak under her powerful gaze, when she glanced back at you.

"Oh, c'mon Chrissy, don't worry. I know you will be better than whoever this Venus is." Lia said, as she placed her hand over Chrissy's shoulder to which, she hummed in response as she spoke, "Sure." She nodded to herself, with her eyes closed.

Sure. You chuckled mentally.

"But where is he? I asked a guard and he said he went out." Chrissy said.

"Uhm, yeah. He left awhile ago, he said that he just need some time to habituate himself here." Lia said, weren't the exact words from Jin but similar much, as Chrissy responded with a nod.

-

"What are you doing?" Leon asked, as Yoongi, before him, was digging out earth from the pit that he had just created with his brown swirls, that formed over the ground and constantly driven out soil from the same.

"Don't know." He replied as he continued his digging using his powers, after all emotions used to control powers, what else.

Leon didn't say anything after this, and continued to see Yoongi creating a pit for what? No one knew. But after a few solid minutes, Yoongi stopped and took out his gem from his pocket and threw it inside the pit.

"What are you doing?!" Leon shouted as Yoongi retook the earth, with the same swirls, to fill it back.

"It's useless." He said.

"Have you fucking lost your mind? Just because of that stupid bitch!"

That sentence was enough fuel to someone's anger, like oil to the fire. As yes, it pumped up him to the fullest, as he held Leon by his neck and pulled him to the ground, beneath him.

"Don't call her bitch!" He shouted as he looked at Leon, with his eyes burning. Eyes did communicate all the feeling within while moreover, these were led by powers that rose within. He was no exception in this gamble, "if you say another ill thing about her, I will make sure to bury you in this pit next time." Yoongi spat every word clearly, as he then removed off his hand from his neck, and continued his task.

Leon coughed loudly under as he inhaled some fresh air, and didn't dare to utter a word after what had just happened.

They didn't know what they were doing, nobody could explain their actions, except the one who did all this rather who started back then.

But then a siren went loud, to break away their thoughts, as the call for the inevitable and both the person's before the created pit, became alert in their reflex.