44

Mentioning of triggering things.

And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you❤

-

Realisation

Its too late, before you even realise.

-

"No...." Vayna fell down as her hands touched the ground.

"No....." She whispered, as she just looked at the dead bodies with wide eyes and mouth gaped, that were none other than of her own parents who were just alive the previous moment and then fallen dead. And their blood continued to seep out thriugh the holes as the liquid covered the blanket of dry and dark land.

"No.....no...no...." Her body started shaking, as thoughts of blaming herself for not saving them started filling her mind and for accepting the very painful truth, lying before her.

"No...no...no!" And with that her parents' bodies were thrown away from the cliff.

"No!" She shouted. Not from the pain within, but because of the slow anger that filled her veins. She got up and pushed Albus harshly as she hit his stomach. She created black ball engulfed in her small hands and she threw it to his face but what good were they? Nothing, as Albus dodged it perfectly and slapped her right across her face and she fell down.

"Kill her too!" He spat. And one of the guards walked towards her and held her by her arm. She slapped his hand away and threw a hard dark ball into his face. He groaned in pain and more guards charged at her. Soon the blood in her veins was filled in rage. As she shouted and started fighting the guards, alone. She kicked one of them and engulfed his face in black smoke to blind him.

"Hold her!" He shouted as he tried to remove the smoke off his face.

She created a purple swirl and hit one at his back. Feel it, feel it, an angry rhythm filled her angry body as rage got the best of her.

She yelped in pain when one of them held her arm. She tried to hit him with her swirl but another the other hand. She fought until she fell down. She was then forced to kneel as one brought a dagger near her neck. She tried her best to get away from there, to take revenge .

She shouted, screamed, yelled and wished someone could hear her,even if it could be her darkest angry self. But no one heard.

The dagger was just about to slice her neck off but the opening of a portal disturbed him. He stopped and turned towards it.

The portal opened and revealed a small Jungkook with his Ucarna. As soon as they realised who it was, they turned fully to rush to him. Jungkook immediately threw a white beam at his face and his dagger fell down.