17

New Hopes

Because of an Event,
My hopes gained pounds
And despair lost theirs.

That made me lighter.

-

"So now what Jungkook?" You asked as your keen glances was occupied by the blue sky over you. Sun was down. But clouds and this beautiful sky wasn't.

"I think he is going to attack the sea land, Vapora." He replied as he looked at you. You sensed it and let your eyes look at him.

"What's that now?" Aiva said making a disgust face.

"Its the water land and to save it you know we need someone-"

"Yeah, we know, we need someone from Vapora and how are we going to find him or her whatever?" Taehyung asked, crossing his arms.

"Hmmm, then?" Jin asked as he followed the same action as Taehyung, crossing his arms and making a similar somewhat expression as the blue sky completely took over the day. Taehyung glanced at him and narrowed his eyes in suspicion. Jin looked back and went 🙂.

"I know a person from there who lives on Earth." Jungkook smirked and he, too glanced at the blue sky.

Blue sky could be a positive sign, wasn't it?

-

"Do it properly please......the tables should be nice and elegant, everything must be at place and no mess should be seen. Hey you, I told you to put purple curtains there right? Why did you put white huh? Nevermind. Change them okay......dont mess up anything. And why is there so much of trash packs here? Clean them now okay.....Hey you, there I can see that you trying to hide all those glass pieces under the table! Yes you! Who am I telling then huh? I can see you!.. dont do it and throw them away.....now let's check the food section.....oh wow you all did a good job on deciding the menu, I hope that food tastes better...alright....pork stew...fried chicken...veg noodles.... tiramisu......brownie with ice cream....hmmmm...everything is there...well good job y'all. Now let me go to the front door and turn the slide....yes. Welcome to Hope world!" He said with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Welcome y'all!" He cheered, greeting and bowing to the customers entering his bright and cheerful restaurant.

The sky was blue but the people had the opposite expression. A hopeful and a happy one.

-

"Where are we going now?" You asked, frowning while you drove the car.

Jungkook had said that he knew a place and so to follow him. You drove behind him followed by Jin('s car).

"I dont know, let's just follow him. But I know for sure is that we are going to the main city. I am familiar with that place." Namjoon said.

"Oh." You sighed. You were already 18 but still you didnt explore Seoul too much for you were only confined to your orphanage and a few other.

After about one hour and some more of the devastating ride, you finally reached your destination. You realised that it was a restaurant as you glanced at the front gate. You parked the car down, and all of you then went outside and stood in front of the restaurant.

It was a two storey building, painted in bright and neon colours, predominant were blue and red. The name board had written (j)Hope WorLd written over it and was attached to the fascia.