26

Questions in question

We live in a mind
Filled with unlimited questions,
Yet we don't have
Too many moments
With each other,
To answer them.

-

No one, literally no one, but,
Jin shouted, "Where is she!?", as he panicked.

"She's gone." Taehyung replied.

"What, where!?" Jin shouted again.

"God Jin, why are you shouting?"
Hoseok said calmly as he tried to look around for you.

"Coz I can't see her. Where is she!" Jin replied as his eyes remain wide.

"Heaven!" Taehyung shouted back in sarcasm as anger continued to creep up his nostrils rather just the whole body for he too, was so in rage that no sensible answer could follow his the same.

"But what is she doing there. Jungkook go and pick her from there. Go Jungkook. Go." Jin said as he waved his hands at Jungkook for him to go get you.

"Me?" Jungkook pointed towards himself as he looked at Jin with his big doe eyes.

"Or who?" Jin asked.

"Oh God Jin, she isn't in heaven," Aiva decided to speak up, as she gave Taehyung a hard two to three seconds glare and then turned to look at Jin. "She is gone with Yoongi."

"Oh, I see," He said calmly as he smiled to himself but when realization struck within him, his eyes widened in surprise, "What?!"

"Yeah." Aiva nodded as she spoke.

"But how?" Hoseok added.

No one even realized, in this chaos, that the Kim Namjoon was still there, not saying anything, processing all the strings of words that has been thrown to him and it didn't end at all. More and more were thrown at him, when the freshly comers started explaining everything that happened there. Evrything became far more clearer with the expressions in their faces, as pieces fitted together in a puzzle, for the mystery,—you were taken away.
Yes, it was a mystery, why were you taken away, being the most prominent question of the mystery.

"Now?" Hoseok asked, as concern was written all over his face.

"We will get her back." Aiva said, determined.

"And how?" Jin asked.

"But first tell me why did she herself left with him? I mean why did she listen to him? What might have been told to her?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok acknowledged his point again.

He was very brainy, that's what Hoseok thought.

"Maybe he would have had told her that she can come back to us after those unintentional chaotic wars in Lumis and that she can stay there with him for some time and then, most probably she has listened to him and left with him. Maybe." Jungkook said.

"Hmm.....it can be," Namjoon said as he nodded. "But first let's get out of sea." And they went out of the bustles of the waters, that had so much for the word impact, on them, both mentally and physically, making them tired. Not only having such effects over their bodies and minds, but also emotionally making them unstable for when a piece of puzzle is gone forever, that makes the owner go mad.

It was the same case with children too, if someone had taken away from them, their favourite chocolate or plural.

But not with everyone though.