2

New Scene

Life was paving it's own way,
As winds blew

but then it gave me the power in hay,
to design something new,
A new scene,
As it unfolded- in nature clean.

-

After your hectic school schedule killed itself, that daily happened, you walked back to the orphanage, passing by many students stealing glances at them as they did the same.

'Your weirdness as deduced by them' pulled your leg down, this was the very reason of them looking at you like that and yeah, foremost whenever you went past them, their minds had screamed 'Look, a weirdo!'.

A different star can be good?

You shrugged off the thoughts and so their glances didnt bother you since then. You had thanked your conscience a thousand times for introducing such 'measures to remove them' to you.

Whilst you walked along the roadside, you saw a little girl clinging onto a lady. She wore a cute pink dress and her mother a red shirt paired with blue jeans. She looked happy and her bright smile did add to her own little peace, looking even more cute, cuter and more cuter as her grin continued to grow widely as her mother handed a toy to her, a baby bear like her.

The word happiness itself would melt away before her bright smile, into a stream of rainbows, in flush of a day.

"Oh ma God!" A very familiar voice exclaimed, out of that blue that you had once in your rainbow.

You immediately turned towards the source only to be greeted by the 'Mister annoying Kim Taehyung' standing there with his huge palms on his cheeks a shocked expression on.

Something has blown up, your this thought had reached him without your permission.

You thanked less your conscience that time.

"Everything has blown up. You know, I have to spread the news that the miss Vayna just smiled to a small girl." He smirked.

You didn't even realise that you were smiling. You cursed at your conscience violently.

"Just shut up." You said and ignored him and continued your way back to the orphanage.

"But hey listen to me!" He shouted from your back as you walked away and distanced yourself from him for you didn't want to embarrass yourself anymore.

Yes, that smile ate me up. Was the only thought on your mind as you jogged away. And besides there was another reason of your running away from him.

You had always ignored him since the past 3 months when he joined. He was 18 but a nun had found him somewhere roaming around cluelessly and besides his 'too much good' looks forced her to bring him with her.

You were a short tempered person before but since the dreams disrupted your sleeping hours, your anger went away into the thin air, merging into the blind atmosphere.

Sometimes you cared for your temper.

Sometimes you didn't.

So people congratulated him for being lucky enough to not get beaten by you because of your anger issues, which were once quite popular in the whole school and orphanage.

Oh you the word-once. You breathe happily afterwards.

When you reached your orphanage, you saw many girls screaming at the top of their lungs as there was about to be a basketball match taking place and the most Oh-So famous guy of the B2 block was about to play.