24

Me and You

Its me and only me,
for sure,
always.

Its you and only you,
for sure,
always.

-

"Suga."

He said.

(This Suga with this hairstyle

(This Suga with this hairstyle.)

So his name is Suga

So his name is Suga.

And the next question would be you are from Livoid, right? You thought as though you could read his mind but you were damn wrong.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

You were caught off guard as you just swayed your body along the song, in a confused state.

"I came to attend the party. What do you mean?" You asked him, narrowing your eyes.

He then came closer to you and your body stiffened as he breath in your ear, the warm air of his breath touching your ear and face as he asked, "You actually dont know anything about here, do you?"

What the hell does he want!

"The amount that I know is enough for me to breath here." You said with a firm expression plastered on your face as he spinned you round and smirked under the darkness. You didn't see it. But you surely knew something was off about him. What the hell did he want was the only question remnant in your head.

As the song came to an end, you gently placed your both the palms over his chest as the both of you took deep breaths, tired from the dance. You looked directly into his eyes and so did he.

His eyes told you that something was unusual about him, which was again very, very unusual, but what? It seemed that you had met him before, but how could this be possible? You just thought about these without getting answers.