13

Blooming Flower

Your beautiful flowers
Made me cling
Onto this life
For the petals were too soft
To be a river between us.

-

"Yoongi...."

-

Yoongi's P.O.V.-

Those letters, of my name, slipping out of her lips....had some different impact on me, my mind and my body.

My heart pounded too fast that it could break put of my ribcage anytime soon and the only thought, occupying my mind was, 'Did she remember me?'

Though I decided not to turn back byt again I heard those letters y,o,o,n,g,i.....

"Yoongi....." She repeated. I wasn't going to turn and that was final. I was determined as hell.

I would not turn, no matter what.

"Yoongi?" She repeated.

I could turn......but instead, I decided to fly away from there and so I did. I flew away from there, from her.

"Yoongi!" She shouted my name but I didn't turn to her.

I didn't want to.

But I wanted to.

-

You shouted his name but he didn't turn back. You were sure that he was Yoongi as he flew away without even responding or turning to face you.

You were damn sure, that he was indeed, a Yoongi.

Suddenly you felt the same brown gem in your pocket vibrating. You took it out immediately and saw it shining brightly on its own, plus the bright blue sky's light fell upon it, making it even more brownier.

Could it be so? You narrowed your eyes at it as you examined it carefully. You could see its fine and sharp cuts and edges as the light that entered from outside, reflected many times.

You sensed Jungkook coming to you as he asked, "What happened?"

"Jungkook, that was Yoongi right? The one in brown coat?" You shoved the gem back to your pocket and you turned to face him.

"Yes, he was." He replied and you nodded as you asked, "Then why didn't he turn to me?"

"I dont know. Maybe.....maybe he ain't that good looking?" Jungkook said and shrugged.

You gave him the are-you-kidding-me look.

"Ok, well, I don't know that." He said and you noticed that all the brownies were reducing in number from the Sewa's air.

"Hmm, so Yoongi was their leader huh."
Taehyung said as he walked into your sight.

"Yup." Jungkook nodded.

"Now?" Aiva asked as the same question that you had too, stayed remnant in your mind.

"Uhm......let's try to fix all this mess."
Jungkook said as he looked upon the small town, devastated.

You took a glance at the whole town which was destroyed by such little combat between two non-friend teams. You saw the people sitting quietly in the greenfields, waiting for a signal from their savior, so that they could return to their homes. Their homes, which were wrecked and churned into pieces as big boulders occupied the space instead, but you determined yourself to fix all of em up. You did want to help them.