41

Lies and Truth

You lie,
I will mould a truth.
I say the truth,
You will mould a lie.

-

Aiva's eyes lightened up as if she had just found her a long lost beautiful and precious star. She gained some hope from you, that soon there would be one more person, who was so important to her and you all, joining your journey, that was her long lost star.

At this moment, you all had your feet on the Lumis' land. You were thinking where could you possible find him and all the possible plans to escort him, but they were of no use for the opponent party was inexorable and extremely unpredictable.

"Did you meet Huniwa?" Riddlefen asked as he placed his hands on his hips and you turned your eyes from the Lumis capital, to him as you knitted your eyebrows, in suspicion.

Wait. What, Huniwa? I have met him.

"What about him?" You asked as you maintained the same expression as before.

"C'mon folks! You should go and meet him first, I am sure Jungkook must be with them." He said as he puffed out some air.

"Why Jungkook must be with them?" You narrowed your eyes as you asked, for you were still baffled by his little notions.

"Have you met him?" He asked as this time, it was his turn to raise his eyebrow at you for your shocked and perplexed expression.

"Yes, but why Jungkook must be with them?" You asked.

He gasped and made a confused look at you, as he tilted his head.

"Coz Huniwa is Jungkook's father." He shrugged as he said.

"What?" You blinked twice as you asked.

"Yeah."

-

Jungkook's P.O.V.-

"You came back!" I exclaimed as I saw her again, sitting near the edge of the cliff, taking a glance over the beautiful transparent glassy scenery in front of her.

A beautiful sight for beautiful eyes.

She turned to me and smiled. I went towards her and sat beside her.

"Where were you?" I asked.

She smiled and then pointed at my heart.

"There," She said in her soft voice and I giggled.

"Always." I said.

"So how was your day?" She asked.

"Bad as usual." I said and looked away, pouting.

"Why?"

"They don't play with me," I pouted. "They never did actually."