39

:)

EnjoYyyyy!!

-

Clear image

Clear images are better
Than the blurry ones
But....sometimes they are worse
When things are true,
and painful.

-

"Woah!" Aiva exclaimed as her eyes fell upon the beauty of Boltage. As the name suggested, bolt and voltage, it was truly electrifying to the eyes, and not frightening at all on the other hand. Huge bright yellow-golden alluring buildings with tapering apexes stood, close to each other, crowding the whole of the capital as golden brown roads flew through them.

You all were standing at the front of the huge golden and sparking castle, which stood like a king itself, behind you. You called Elissa a genius for she didn't beat around the bush and straight away took you to the castle.

"Hmm, its really alluring, sparkling even if there's no Sun." For in a day everything shoned because of the sun but at night? This Boltage was same in both the times.

"I know right. I missed it very much," Elissa, the only Goddess there, said as she shook her head, "Let's call Riddlefen." She spoke and then turned to look at the castle and walked inside, followed by you all.

The guards, wearing a sleeveless yellow cloth wrapped around their body paired with full golden pants, slim bands around their wrists and a brown shawl around their neck, who stood thereby expectanting for someone to ask for Riddlefen or any royal member, let their eyes fell upon the goddess, as bolts formed all over their body from within, since they met their real queen after such long time.

"Goddess!" They exclaimed as the four of them ran towards her and bowed before her.

"Get up," The goddess bowed and said, "And call Riddlefen."

"He's not here." One of them said as he looked at her.

"Where is he then?" The Goddess scoffed back, annoyed at Riddlefen's absence.

"He said he is going to the riddle land." Another one of them said.

What's a riddle land huh? You cocked your head on one side in confusion.

"But he's always there. What's new?" Elissa asked, as she expected for a relevant answer from the guards.

"We are sorry, goddess but when we asked him where he was going, he replied, 'Think of it and you will slumber into it, for it's the one and only place left for being my pit. Bye bye!' and he left. Hence, we concluded that he went into riddle land for we always feel sleepy whenever he gave us some riddle." He explained.

"Oh god, what will I do with him," The goddess shook her head in disbelief. "Leave that Riddlefen. Let's go inside."

After she completed, you all went inside the castle. The interior was similar to that of Brier's except the walls were made of rosewood and there were no windows.

"Why are there no windows?" You asked curiously.

"Coz if any spark of ours fly past it, it will go into the air and can cause lightening." The queen explained and you nodded.

That's amazing.

"So Namjoon, shall we start?" She said as she clasped her hands together and she glanced at Namjoon, a bright smile painting on her face. Namjoon gave her a questioning look in return.