𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

Since the day at Jahlil house I haven't been really doing too much of anything. However I did finally go back home only to find out the the whole story about my grandmother dying was cap and it was really just her way of telling us she was on crack or some. 

I've also recently gotten a job at Target thanks to my aunt Camea. I didn't really want a job but I did want a car so I decided to be appreciative and take advantage of the job. Plus I needed something to do other than be in the house bored everyday.

—-

"Meilaaa!" My mom yelled from her room.

Instead of yelling back I just got up and headed to her room.

"Ame-oh you're already there. Hey puddin." She said patting a spot next to her on the bed.

"Wassup mama bear?" I climbed into her bed and laid down.

"I- you know what I did pat the bed never mind. But what's going on between you and Jahlil?" She asked looking up at me worried.

I haven't told her about what went down at his house mainly because I felt like it honestly wasn't that big of a deal plus it had already been about a week since it happened.

I sighed. "I mean we still kinda co-." I paused in the middle of my sentence cause I had just got a video in me, Kaison, and Kayl group chat.

The video was some girl supposedly showing the world that she fuck with Jahlil. I didn't even notice what I was doing till my momma said something.

"Meila why are you shaking and crying." She lifted my chin and I just handed her my phone.

Once she watched the video she pulled me into a hug and kept rocking me.

"It's okay baby. Let it out." She rubbed small circles on my back.

Honestly I didn't know why I was crying.

𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒍𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉.

Like he's not my nigga hell we barely friends with the way he be acting. But for some reason my feelings was really just hurt with this one.

—-

When I woke up I realized that I was still in my mommas bed but she was nowhere to be found. I picked my phone up and checked the time seeing that it was 8:30pm.

Damn I slept a long time.

While I was on my phone I decided to block Jahlil. I blocked his number, I blocked him on Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram... hell I mighta went far enough back to block him on MySpace.

I needed a break. I needed to just have a moment to reflect on my life and remember who I am.

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀😭

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲😊𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲😊𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁😊