Author's Gratitude

Dear Someone,
             Look what quarantine brought to me. I was able to finish a story and today, this second story of the series. I want to thank those who gave an effort to read this especially those who voted and commented. I appreciated it. I can still remember the first day I wrote this. The unending thoughts of what will be the flow of the story and what would be the ending.
Here it is, already finished and I'm looking up to the upcoming stories of mine.

            Again, I just want to apologize for the grammatical errors that you've encountered in previous chapters. Still a human that creates mistakes. I'm not perfect and a newbie to writing so don't expect a story from me that would fit your expectations. I'll try my best to make a progress to myself when it comes to this.

            Thank you so much for everything. I hope you liked the story though it's simple and didn't have deeper contents just like other stories.

            I, the author will leave you a simple saying: Shine bright and keep winning. Don't lose hope. Try your best until you reach your dreams :)

                                                   Lovelots,
                                                  Irenzayne

Next will be Lorenzo Miguel's story.

Two down. Three to go.