14. What's So Special About You?

14. What's So Special about You?

tw/sexual harassment*

Jimin touched me.

Like... Really, really touched me.

In a sexual manner.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my thoughts around that fact.

The moment we walked out of the common room, it really hit that yes, he really did that.

Somehow, in the darkness inside, it seemed like half a dream. But now...

It's like I can still feel his warm touch on me.

After the movie, I have late lunch with Jungkook. The opportunity to ditch my usual table couldn't have come at a more opportune time. Hoseok isn't back, so there isn't going to be any physical barrier between me and Jimin.

Hoseok...

I wish I could say that Jimin is the horrible boyfriend and I'm not a bad roommate, because he's the one who initiated the contact.

However, the fact that I can't stop thinking about it, the fact that I'm craving Jimin's touch...

The fact that I can't quit wondering what if I let him go on, what if it really happened, what if I just allowed it once....

That's what makes me the worst roommate ever.

After lunch, Jungkook invites me to go swimming with him and his friends. I agree and hurry back to my dorm to get my stuff.

But, of course, since it seems impossible for me to get anywhere of late without running into some sort of distraction, I run into Liam on the stairs.

The two of us haven't crossed paths since Hoseok gave him a beating the other evening. I've seen him a few times in the dining hall. Each time, he threw me a death glare. I was fine with that, as long as he didn't come near me.

I lower my head, hoping to rush past him without him noticing me.

But he notices me instantly. His eyes narrow, and I  know right away that he isn't going to let me slip by.

"Your bodyguard is not here now, is he?" he sneers, rushing down the few steps between us and grabbing my arm. "You didn't think I would let you get away after humiliating me that much, did you?"

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" I snap, pulling my arm back forcefully. The sudden tug throws him off balance, and he stumbles down a couple of steps.

That would have given me a head start to rush to my room if he didn't take me with him.

When he finds his balance at the landing, he glares at me. "You think this is a game, huh? That you can call your friends on me any time you want and I'm gonna forget your sorry face exists?"

Before I can say anything, he starts off, pulling me with him.

He drags me towards the direction of the washroom. He opens a door to a storage room next to the bathrooms. 

I panic. Is he planning to beat me up in there?

I pull, claw, and kick at him, refusing to go into the room.

Do I just give him the watch?

No! My mind screams.

I'm never giving away the one thing I got from grandma, especially not to this asshole.

Maybe I can trick him...

Make him think I'll give it to him, then...

I'm jolted from my thoughts when a sharp pain spreads across my face. By the time it registers that he has punched me in the face, I find myself getting shoved inside a semi-dark room.