Interview With Hopemin

Author: So, guys. What went wrong?

Hoseok: Mh

Jimin: Umh..

Hoseok: He's the one who wanted an open relationship.

Jimin: Because of you.

Hoseok: What the fuck does that mean?

Jimin: I knew you wouldn't commit to me... to someone like me... so I thought it would make it easier for you to stay with me.

Hoseok: Wtf are you even saying?

Jimin: I'm clingy, and I always need attention. I didn't want you to get tired of me. So I proposed an open relationship, because I didn't want to overwhelm you... When you finally got tired of me... Then it wouldn't have hurt if you replaced me, cause I would have been used to you being with others.

Hoseok: Wtf. Jimin, you were the one who had more side flings that me. How can you even... You don't know me at all?

Jimin: Seok, I... It's true. I wanted to get used to you having other guys, so that when you finally leave me, it wouldn't have hurt that much.

Hoseok: Wow. Just wow. Fuck this.

(Hoseok leaves the room, cursing. Jimin lifts his knees to his chin and hugs his legs.)

Jimin: I was jealous. I saw that he liked Tae, and I knew that Tae liked him too. So I... I had to stop that from happening.

(Jimin starts crying. Author rushes outside to get Hoseok. He's in the hallways, wiping his own tears.)

Hoseok: What the fuck is wrong with him? He has never really believed that I was in love with him and wanted only him, has he? Have I wasted all my time loving him truthfully? Why does he always think so little of himself?

Author: Sometimes, it takes time for people to believe in themselves.

(Hoseok sniffs and wipes his eyes.)

Hoseok: When he asked to be in an open relationship, I though it was because he wasn't all that into me. I accepted because I thought it would make him happy. As long as he stayed with me.

Author: Well, now you know the truth. Maybe you guys can have a fresh start.

Hoseok: (scoffing) You know better than anyone that's not possible anymore.

Author: (sighing) What's done is done, Seok. Come on and talk to him, he's crying. And we have to finish the interview.

Hoseok: ( taking a deep breath) Yeah, the damned interview. I hate you, just so you know.

Author: It's fine, I love you enough for the both of us.

Hoseok: (scoffing) Cheesy as ever. No wonder the story turned into a disaster.

Author: (ignores that)

We get back into the room, where Jimin is blowing his nose. He seems to have calmed down, so we continue with the interview.

Author: Did you both fall in love with Kim Taehyung?

Hoseok: It was your fault.