Bonus Chapter : Classmate from Hell

Fun Fact#1 : there's a chaotic JinKook scene in this one.

Events that lead to this part of the story (it was the 3rd chapter):

Kim Taehyung has just moved in with his parents' friends, the other Kims. They have a son, Namjoon. Park Jimin is Namjoon's friend who Tae meets on the first day of school at Namjoon's house in the morning.

He also happens to be part of the welcome committee and guides Taehyung through the school. Taehyung is instantly attracted to him.

Jimin and Namjoon mention a Jung Hoseok one or twice.

Jimin and Tae run into him in the stairwell... Hoseok pushes jimin to the wall and is about to kiss him but Jimin alerts him of an audience. Hoseok leaves. Jimin asks Tae to keep it a secret. Apparently, Jimin and Hoseok are fooling around behind their friends' backs...

Then this chapter comes next, where Tae meets Jungkook...

Enjoy!

-----------------

The first boy Kim Taehyung ever liked was straight.

Straight as an arrow, as a ruler, as a...

The straightest you could think of.

As if that wasn't unfortunate enough, so was every other boy he had fancied ever since. But it had never really bothered him, because it wasn't like he would have done anything about it, were they gay.

He had grown so used to moving with the flow and recovering quick from such feelings, that he had no idea what to do now.

Well, he sort of did.

Stay out of trouble.

That should have made everything clear.

Remaining in the closet was a huge part of staying out of trouble.

Not getting involved in any sexual relationships was the sole reason his parents had shipped him to Beachwood.

If he could ignore the fact that the latest boy to catch his attention was, in fact, not straight at all, then everything would be fine. It would be quite easy to do, if he kept reminding himself that Park Jimin was already taken.

Were they boyfriends...?

But he had asked him to forget about it...

Maybe a secret couple? Were they also in the closet?

A nudge to his side brought him back to earth, and he jolted.

It was his new Art class partner who had poked him.

Taehyung looked at the dark haired boy, whose eyes were concentrated on the drawing paper on the surface before them.

"Are you looking for a detention on your first day?" the boy asked, moving the piece of charcoal in his hand over the white sheet in smooth, fluid motions.

"No!" Taehyung replied. He hadn't done anything wrong, had he?

"Well then, stop daydreaming in Ms. Gogh's class or she will give you a slip."

"I-" Taehyung stalled. He had really phased out, hadn't he?

His eyes searched out his new art teacher, to find her standing at another student's work station, her back to them.