33. Like Ships in the Night

Wow, getting the last chapter done is harder than writing the first 32 chapters. But if I keep stressing over whether it's perfect, I'll never post it because nothing is perfect lol. So here it is. Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------

33. Like Ships in the Night

Like I promised Hoseok, I went to the Hall's Office first thing in the morning when school started.

But before I got there, I ran into someone.

Jimin, leaning against the wall outside the office.

What was he doing there?

Taking a deep breath to try and calm my suddenly rioting hear, I kept walking towards the office.

I was about to enter the room when he spoke up.

"Get a transfer instead," he said.

I stopped and turned to him.

He was glaring at me, eyes narrowed, jaw set.

I thought we were past that. I was going to change rooms, and that should have been enough.

He could move into Hoseok's room after I moved. That way, he would never have to worry about me making a move on his boyfriend, right?

"I'm getting a room transfer," I told him.

He shook his head. "I want you to get a school transfer."

Jungkook's conversation with BamBam the previous night flitted across my mind.

Whoever it was that they were talking about... Had Jimin made him leave like this too?

"I'm not going to," I replied firmly.

"Do it while I'm asking nicely, Taehyung," he suggested.

What did he mean? What did he plan to do if I didn't listen to him?

"I'm not going to change schools just because of your irrational insecurity," I shot at him, then turned for the door.

But I didn't get anywhere as he grabbed my arm and pulled me, slamming my back against the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded, pushing at his chest when he leaned over me, trapping me between him and the wall.

"You can only stay if you'll be with me."

I stared at him as if he was deranged.

He probably was.

What the duck kind of condition was that?

We were back to that again, huh?

"Forget it, Jimin."

"You really won't change your mind?"

"No!" I pushed him. "Get off me!"

He pulled away, ran a hand through his hair. "Don't blame me for whatever happens next," he warned, then turned and strode down the hallway.

I remained in my position against the wall for several seconds, unable to move.

What was his deal?

We had already agreed that I would move rooms.

The thought crossed my mind to quit with the room transfer just to piss him off further.

But I didn't think I could handle any more of that drama.

So I got into the Hall's Office and put in my request.

***

Jimin came to our dorm room around that day. In the morning, we should be dismissed for the holiday.