THE HEARTS REAWAKENING•

In the name of Allah the most beneficent and the most merciful.

THE HEARTS REAWAKENING
(SEQUEL TO UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED)

It is said that once your heart gets broken, nothing can ever bring it back to it's original place. There will be bruises and scars that will never disappear.

He knew that and learnt that the hard way. He is hopelessly in love with a girl three years younger than him. He can't help it, love just happens and it happened and it is left for him to let it lead him to the fathomless depth. Love is that emotion that you will never understand or put words to.

It is said that once you break someone's trust, no one can bring it back. It is like pouring milk to the ground, you won't ever be able to pack it all from the ground.

She don't get why love has to be so complicated for her young brain. And she almost thought she knew it all seeing her sister is married and her friends are all in strong and serious relationships. Oh, if only she knew what awaits her and the explanations she will have to give to understand what love is.

Imad Sunusi Lamido;

The youngest prince who gets to have all the attention of his elder brothers and lovely sister. He is everyone's boy and was once a sweetheart before life started changing him terribly. He got the taste of his own medicine. Life has thought him a lesson he will ever forget.

He got married with a girl he loves at first sight. Her smile is as bright as the sun setting down the hill. In millions of orchids, she stood out as the rose but she has her own prickles that prickled him hard and deep.

Love has made him crazy, happy, angry, sad and every other emotion there is that lives on earth. He eventually started hating the word love coming from anyone. He couldn't stand the sight of his brothers getting all cozy with their wives while he stare wishfully at them. He has to run away from all those happy moments. The environment isn't good for his health.

It worked, business started taking away his time. Eventually, he became stone-hearted and when he met her again in his Chamber as his maid while he is arranged to get married, life became unbearable for both.

Amirah Ibrahim Adam;

The young beautiful girl who just celebrated her sweet sixteen which turned out to be a great disaster. She thought love is how she has it in her head and went ahead to get married to a boy three years older than her.

Being the youngest in Mallam Ibrahim Adam's household, she got pampered by her elder sisters. Seeing that both her and her 'beloved' are last borns, she thought that destiny is on their side. That they are meant for each other and jumped straight into marriage.

She got divorced after a week! What could've happened for them to take such decision? That is not worst, she came back to her mother but has to work to get something in her stomach. They are that poor.

She signed a five years old contract with the royals, hiding away her identity from them to avoid disaster. She got to finish her MBA in two years all the while working as a maid in the palace. What happens when Imad made an appearance with his supposed new fiancée and she is assigned to be one of the maids in charge of his Chamber.

Things started going downhill. Many secrets started getting unsheathed, hatred burning along the way while love is pushed to the end bringing forth the scorching need for revenge.

Description...
She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any ordinary person, but the youngest prince. He is also just nineteen years old and to her, he is still a young boy growing just like she is. Poignant you might say?

She thought at that age, she will be thinking about which university to choose amongst all the universities in the country but no. She is now going to start thinking about what to cook before her husband gets home and how to dress for the day as a Royal. Jumbled right? That is not half the story.

She got divorced a week after their marriage the reason known to her clearly but she refuse to take fault. Brutal in your mind isn't it? No, the fact that she needs to work in the same palace she's left as a married woman to get something in her stomach is the trouble. How can she cope working in her ex-husband's Chamber?

She also didn't know that the position she started working hard for would be taken away from her just like that in a blink of an eye. He got everything he's wanted and more. That is when she thought about stepping up in her game. He should know who he is dealing with and she is no more young, she is a woman now.

____
Sup?
That is the introduction of this book and I hope you all understand what is going on. This is a sequel to Uncouthly Attached and will be here by 10th October 2020 inshaAllah. I am planning on finishing the book before then. Just like the other, this book is going to be another bomber!

Aishatu.