𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I just don't understand why I can't quit my job ma." I walked in here room laying on her bed.

"Meila nobody invited yo funky ass in my room."

"First of all if I'm funky you funky cause you taught me how to bathe sooooo." I waved my arms in the air looking at her  like she was crazy.

𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒚.

"Whatever now what do you want cause Ik you seen I was busy." She looked up from her phone.

"You wasn't doing nun but texting Mike bald head ass."

Mike is my momma lil "friend" but then she also be talking to like five people so I honestly don't keep up fr.

"Okay cause first watch ya mouth secondly stay outta grown folks business and third I was texting ya auntie on ya daddy side." She put her phone down. "And you can't quit your job cause you want a car soooo."

"Ian know you kept up with daddy people." I was truly amazed she don't tell me shit no more.

"Girl yea I do. You've seen them before you probably just don't remember but yo daddy getting out next month." She went back to typing on her phone.

"I can't wait till he get out I hated going on them jail visits them men used to scare me." I said looking in her mirror.

"I'm already knowing baby. Now get out so I can start getting ready." She started pushing me.

"Where you going?" I pouted. She always leaving me.

"To mind my business... why don't you invite Kayl or Kaison over or both? Hell even Jahlil." She said and closed her door in my face.

Bet.

I went in my room and texted Kayl and Kaison asking if they wanted to come over and I even texted Jahlil and Milly.

—-

"Meila can't handle her weed for real." Kayl bussed up laughing. She was right tho cause I was stuck as fuck like was barely blinking and allat.

"On broooooo." Milly And Kaison dragged out laughing.

"I- fuck y'all." I said getting up to get some water.

There was a knock at my door so I told Kaison to go get it cause I was in no state for talking.

"My boyyyyy!" Milly yelled. I already knew that meant Jahlil was here and he even brought Shawn and some girl.

𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒕𝒇 𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏

"Who's that?" I came from out the kitchen pointing at the girl.

"Who are you?" She asked rolling her neck a lil bit.

"Not too much on the neck roll sweetheart." Kayl said standing up.