Authors Note

This is the SECOND book to 'The Power Of A Rose'.

You can, however, read this book first if you want. If you are tired of the same reading experience and want to spice it up a little then you can read this book first.

The main character in this book meets a strange guy and is slowly try to solve the mysteries that he brings, the mystery of her nightmares, and the mystery of Twilight Harbor. New readers will basically be following along with Serenity, that's why I encourage people to read this book first.

First time readers will be sucked into the mystery and the others who have read TPOAR will have fun seeing the hints and new discoveries.

If you do decide to read this first then you will have to....

1. You're probably going to have to skip the comments or be careful when reading the comments... But that being said please comment, the comments are one of the best parts of wattpad and having an interactive book.

2. Skip all of the Secret Chapters. There are very big hints and it kills the mystery of the book. You can't just skim through thinking you won't spoil the book.

3. When everything is revealed and the climax falls, you can either stay and keep reading or go back to the first book to get the full emotional breakdown.

If you are okay with all of that then by all means enjoy the book and please let me know how it went because I am also genuinely curious as to how the experience went.

If you already read The Power Of A Rose, then please be courteous to any other readers and don't spoil in the comments. I know this book might be a headache for you as well but thank you for reading anyway.

I've mentioned this in the first book but this was all just a fairytale that I made to deal with my own wants and needs. So most of it is romantic and angst and cute. I love romance and I love sweetness.

but

somewhere through all the editing of the first book, I wanted to make it a book that influences people for the better and teaches people how to just be nice so there will be moments that reflect real world situations...

With that being said...

Please enjoy the book, please read the The Power Of A Rose if you can.

Warning: This story has alot of CNC and non consensual moments and actions. The relationship between the main characters throughout the beginning and half of the story is not healthy at all. Jace often cross Serenity's boundaries and Serenity falls victim and helpless. This is Fiction.