𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"I just find it funny how-" Jahlil interrupted me. "I didn't fuck that girl Amelie." He looked up from his phone.

"Whether You did or didn't shouldn't no bitch feel comfortable enough to come confront me about MY DICK!" I yelled pacing back and forth in my room.

I headed to my closet putting on my Nike spandex shorts and a sports bra. "I wanna fight." I looked at him.

"You not boutta fight that girl." He put his phone down looking at me. "Ain't nobody said shit about fighting her." I swung on him only for him to catch it.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌

"You aint fenna fight me either lil girl." He let go of my arm. "I told you I ain't fuck her so leave it at that." He got back on this phone.

"Ion trust you get out."

"I'm good." He laid back still on his phone.

"Ugh." I left him there and decided to go mess with my momma.

"Mother that I love the mostest." I yelled as I entered her room. "What child can't you see I'm on the phone." She spat back.

"Is that Marcus? Reggie? Ashton? Marlan? Chris?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh. She threw a pillow at my head only for me to duck.

𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕.

I hurriedly ran outta her room and went back to mines only to see Jahlil had went to sleep.

𝑨𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍🥺💞

I got in my bed and started packing his shit. Like every hit was connecting. "Stop doing stupid shit Jahlil ." I kept hitting him.

He flipped us over and was hovering on top of me. "Now I a be wrong if I beat yo ass." He hissed.

"You sholl the fuck would be now get off me." I tried kicking him but it didn't work.

"Whatchu need some dick or some?" He kissed my neck.

"I mean if you offering I'm not one to turn down a free service."

—-

It was now about seven in the evening when I was just now getting up again. I realized Jahlil wasn't in my bed anymore which made me kinda sad.

𝑼𝒈𝒉 𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉

I got up and headed to my bathroom and took a shower and changed into something new.

When I was on my way downstairs I heard my mom talking to someone on the phone.

"I don't know what she wants for her birthday. I wanna get her something real nice you know? My baby truly deserves it."

𝑨𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒚 𝑰𝑴 𝑮𝑳𝑨𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾😚