Ortiz-You're not a freak to me

Rebecca Cross and Ortiz are the leaders of the freaks,they've also been dating for years

Laura's pov
"Ortiz?where are you?"I called out for Ortiz as I walked around,"bearded lady have you seen Ortiz?"I asked bearded lady."I saw him run up to your room,he seemed upset."she said,"upset?"I thought."thanks for telling me."I said,"you're welcome!"she said as I ran to me and Ortiz's room."Ortiz?"i said as I slowly opened the door,he was curled up into a ball in the corner.i slowly walked up to him,my third arm reached out to him."STAY AWAY!"he yelled,I jumped back.he widened his eyes,"I...oh god Reb...Rebecca I'm sorry I..."he buried his face in his paws.i walked up to him and sat down next to him,"Ortiz what's going on?talk to me,I'm you're girlfriend."i said.i held his paw,he looked at me.

"You shouldn't be with me...I'm unstable...I'm a freak..."he said,I widened my eyes.i was shocked,"Ortiz,Ortiz look at me."i said.he faced me,"i love you,I don't care what you look like.we're all freaks sure,but we're still normal people on the inside."i said.he sniffed,"so...you still love me?"he asked.i nodded,his face lit up.he then smiled,he panted and howled.i giggled as he licked my cheek,we then gently kissed."I love you Rebecca."he said,"I love you too Ortiz."i said.