KR-happy birthday love

A/N
Since it's Keanu's birthday I feel that it's appropriate to upload this,enjoy!

Y/N's pov
It was really early in the morning,not only that but it's my husband Keanu's birthday today.i quietly and gently untangled myself from his arms,I then snuck out of the room and walked to the kitchen.as I began to make him breakfast in bed I heard little footsteps,I turned around and saw our daughters Billie and Thea."What are you doing mama?"Thea asked me,Billie yawned and rubbed her eyes."I'm making your dad some breakfast in bed,today's his birthday."I told them,"how can we help?"Billie asked eagerly.i giggled,"well Billie you can put some whipped cream on these stack of pancakes,and Thea you can put the strawberry on top of the whip cream."I instructed them.i lifted up Billie as she grabbed the can of whip cream,as she put some whipped cream on the stack of pancakes Thea gently washed a strawberry.

I then gently put Billie down and lifted Thea up,she carefully put the strawberry on the whip cream.i carefully carried the tray of breakfast,Billie and Thea followed behind me.Thea opened the door for me,Billie ran past her and jumped onto the bed."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"we all yelled,waking Keanu up."Wha-"he rubbed his eyes,Billie and Thea hugged him."Happy birthday daddy!"Thea said,"mommy made you breakfast!"Billie said."we helped her."Thea said proudly,I giggled and gently placed the tray on Keanu's lap."happy birthday honey."i said,he grinned."this is the best birthday ever."he said,he gently kissed me."awww!"Thea and Billie both said,Keanu and I both laughed.

Happy birthday Keanu Reeves!

Update:I may turn this into a fic!