Request #6-KR(@rae_theodore_logan)

A/N
We got another request y'all!

This one is from:

This one was a bit tricky to make but I eventually figured something out

Reagan's pov
I couldn't believe it!i was finally in a movie,not just any movie:but a Disney movie!i was so excited,although it's just a minor role I'm really excited.as I walked to set I accidentally bumped into someone,"watch it dude!"I yelled at him."sorry."he apologized.i rolled my eyes and walked off,as I sat with some cast members I saw that guy again."oh god...he definitely is a background character."I thought,I sighed and rolled my eyes again.after filming some scenes I was able to go home,which I was happy about because I was a bit tired.as I walked out I heard someone calling out my name,I turned around and saw that it was the guy again!"can I help you?"i asked him sarcastically,I was in no mood to talk to him.

I was tired,antsy,and wanted to go home."actually you can help me,see I have this problem."he began to explain,I raised an eyebrow."What is the problem exactly?"I asked him,"I think I have a crush on this girl,but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me back.i think I made her mad,I want to ask her out but I'm a bit scared that she'll harshly reject me."he explained.my face changed,I suddenly felt really bad."he's talking about me...isn't he?"I thought,I cleared my throat."well um...I'm sure that this girl you're talking about was just in a regular old bad mood and didn't want to talk to anyone,but she wouldn't reject you."i said,his face lit up a bit."she wouldn't?"he asked nervously,I smiled and nodded.