Request #4-Keanu Reeves(@LeahLP_3245)

A/N
Another great request from @LeahLP_3245 !

Leah Phoenix's povI was visiting my brother River Phoenix,he's doing a movie with Keanu Reeves called My Own Private Idaho

Leah Phoenix's pov
I was visiting my brother River Phoenix,he's doing a movie with Keanu Reeves called My Own Private Idaho.while I was hanging out with Flea I noticed River talking to Keanu Reeves,"what do you think they're talking about?"I asked Flea as he messed around with his guitar."who cares?"he asked as he continued to play with his guitar,"i kinda do Flea."i said as I glared at him."LEAH KEANU NEEDS TO TALK TO YOU PRIVATELY OK OK"River said very quickly said as he grabbed me and Keanu,he shoved us into a room and locked the door.Keanu banged on the door,"RIVER I CAN'T DO THIS LET US OUT!"he begged."ok what the fuck is going on?"I asked Keanu,he leaned against the door and slid down.he sat down on the floor,I sat beside him.

"Keanu what's going on?you can talk to me,nothing will change."I reassured him,he looked at me.his chocolate brown eyes glimmered a bit,it looked like he was about to cry.he looked away,"it's nothing..."he trailed off.he mumbled something,"what?"I said."I said I like you!i like you..."he trailed off,I was shocked."you like me too?!"I exclaimed,"wait you like me?!"he also exclaimed."I've liked you for months now Keanu!"I exclaimed,I stood up."Well I never knew this,River didn't tell me this!"he exclaimed,he stood up as well.we stared at each other for a while,we then immediately began to kiss.

I could make this into a fic but I can't think of a plot for this😂😂