Preview #4(End of the River)

sidster20 also made a River's Edge fic so I decided to make one too!unfortunately though I wasn't able to watch the whole movie,I couldn't find the whole movie online but I somehow was able to watch half of the beginning of the movie.anyways:Lark Joslyn is friends with a bunch of potheads,it's no secret.she has a crush on one of her friends though:Matt.today she thought would be the day she confesses her feelings to him,but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen apparently.

Lark's pov
"Good morning world:hit me with your best shot."I mumbled to myself as I woke up,I yawned as I got out of bed and began to do my morning stretches.i put my hair into a messy bun,then I went to my bathroom and splashed water in my face to wake me up.now that I was fully awake I brushed my teeth and continued to get ready for school,I quickly looked around and grabbed a box from under my bed.it was a box of weed brownies I made,I sneakily put them in a heart shaped box.i then put it in my backpack and sneakily slid the box back under my bed,I sighed.today's the day,I can feel it.today's the day I finally confess my feelings to my friend Matt,I've had a crush on him since freshmen year but I've always hid it:not today,today I'm confident enough to finally do it.

That's all I'll preview for now!