Neo-I'm pregnant

A/N
Originally I wanted to make another Matrix fic where I had an oc(Jinx Labelle)fall in love with Neo

That fic will probably be made eventually but for now enjoy this

Jinx's pov
I couldn't believe it,I...I'm pregnant!i shakily put my hand on my stomach.i slightly jumped a bit when I heard a knock on the door,"Jinx?are you ok?"I heard Neo ask.i gulped,I stood up and opened the door."I-I'm fine Neo."i lied,"you're lying,you stutter when you lie."he said.i exhaled,I led him to the bed.we sat down,"Neo I have something to tell you but I need you to promise me you won't freak out."I began to say."I promise Jinx."he said with a smile,I blushed a bit.i shook my head and sighed,"Neo...there's no easy way to say this but...I..."i trailed off."come on Jinx you got this,just tell him!"I thought,"I'm pregnant Neo."I confessed.

He didn't say anything,he was frozen."N-Neo?Neo are you ok?"I asked nervously,he then smiled.tears formed in his eyes,"I-I'm gonna be a dad?"he asked.i immediately felt relieved,"Yes,you are Neo."i said.he cheered,he then gently hugged me."So you're not mad?"I asked,"not at all darling,I mean...I've always wanted to be a father."he said.i smiled,we then kissed."I love you so much Jinx."he said,"I love you too Neo."i said.