Tod-he's not stupid!

A/N
Originally in my "He's my idiot"fic I wanted a chapter where Chrissy is about to go on a date with Tod but her brother tries to stop her and says he's stupid

Chrissy's pov
I was nearly about to open the front door when my brother Luke said,"I just don't want you to date a stupid guy!"i immediately turned around and looked at him."Tod's not stupid!"I yelled,"yes is he Chrissy!Mom and dad can't see that but I can!"he said."how dare you call my boyfriend stupid!how would you feel if I called one of your girlfriends a slut?"I angrily asked,"Angel's not a slut!"Luke yelled."Ah ha!now you know how I feel birch!"I exclaimed,I walked back to the front door."he's changed you Chrissy."Luke said,I turned around again to face him."no Luke,he didn't change me:it's you who's changed."I said,he didn't say anything.

I opened the front door and saw Tod,I was shocked."oh my god Tod i-"he cut me off,"I love you Chrissy."he said.we then kissed,Luke fake gagged and walked to his room."I'm assuming you heard all of that?"I asked,Tod nodded."you're so nice Chrissy."he said,I blushed."T-Thanks Tod."I stuttered,he held my hand."ready to go?"he asked,"yeah,yeah I am."I said.he smiled,I closed the front door.we then held hands again and walked down the street,I leaned my head against his shoulder.