William Foster-from robot to deviant

(This will technically count as a preview,I'm fixing this movie lol)RK-7000,the newest model William Foster and his friend Ed Whittle have made.her sole purpose is to learn how to be a maid,but somehow she ends up learning about being human and slowly becomes a deviant.she renames her self Abigail and falls in love with her creator William Foster.

A/N
Full disclosure before the fic begins:for the purpose of this fic I made William single and not married,so his wife and kids aren't in this movie

RK-7000's(Abigail)pov(yes Abigail's robot name is a reference to Detroit Become Human,you all knew I was gonna reference the game at some point lol)
"Systems active."

Systems activating

"Speak."

I slowly turned my head and faced my creators,"Hello,my name is RK-7000."I introduced myself to them.dr.Whittle gasped and cheered,"we did it Will!"he said to dr.Foster.he seemed serious,but proud that I'm working."let's she if it actually works Ed."he said to dr.Whittle,he nodded.dr.Foster cleared his throat,"RK-7000,go organize dr.Whittle's desk."he commanded."Hey!"dr.Whittle yelled,I stood off my platform and walked towards dr.Whittle's desk.i began to organize it,"I can't believe she actually works Will!we did it!"I heard dr.Whittle cheer in the background."task completed."i said as I stood by dr.Whittle's organized desk,dr.Whittle and dr.Foster seemed impressed by the organization skills they implemented in me."RK-7000,shut off and recharge."dr.Foster commanded,"shutting off..."I turned off.