Heaver-are you ok?!

Heaver is my favorite character in Youngblood and yes the only reason why I'm saying that is cause he's played by Keanu Reeves😂anyways:you're Heaver's girlfriend and you're also training to become a doctor so you can be able to help people(mainly Heaver cause he always somehow gets hurt)

Y/N's pov
"Woo!you got this babe!"I cheered,Heaver and his team had another hockey match.i always go to all of his games,to support him and stuff:ya know,stuff a girlfriend normally does for her boyfriend.Heaver was goalie for this game but he was still doing a great job making sure the other team doesn't get a goal,I always tried my best to be very supportive.suddenly,and this happened so fast the crowd didn't have time to process,one of the other team members hit the hockey puck like a baseball.it flew towards the goal and ended up hitting Heaver in the face!everyone gasped,"Heaver!"I yelled.i immediately grabbed the first aid kit I had as the referee blew his whistle,I ran onto the ice,not caring that I was slipping.

I lifted up Heaver a bit and supported his head with my lap,"Heaver how many fingers am I holding up?"I asked him the typical question while holding up 3 fingers."t...three?"he said in a questioning tone,I sighed with relief."he's ok."I thought,"is he gonna be ok Y/N?"one of his team mates asked me."he'll be fine,I think he should probably sit this game out though."I replied,"alright fair enough."the couch said.i helped Heaver up walked him towards the bench,"thanks for helping me up angel."he said.i blushed,that's his nickname for me.