Scott favor-you're an ass!

SMUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

ok let's start the oneshot

Mike's pov
Scott was bragging about some girl he hook up with,meanwhile I was dying inside.I could love someone even if they didn't pay me,well I love Scott but...he doesn't pay me for it.i groaned,"just shut up already."I mumbled.i must've said that out loud though cause then Scott said,"what did you say Mikey?"I widened my eyes."Shit Scott I-"he grabbed my wrist and led me away from the others,we went into a room and closed the door."What the fuck is your problem Mike?"he asked me angrily,I clenched my hands into fists."you're an ass!"I yelled,"what?"he asked."you heard me!you're an ass!you don't even realize that I like you Scott,I'm sick of always hearing about your hookups!it always hurts because I know that you're not mine-"he cut me off my kissing me,i was shocked.

He pushed me down against the bed and got on top of me,still kissing me.we finally stopped kissing to breathe,but he then began to kiss my neck."you think you have the right to call me an ass you whore?"he asked as he kissed my neck,I gripped onto his shoulders and moaned as he began to leave dark purple hickeys all over my neck,"Well I got something to tell you,you're mine.and I can do whatever I want,your job is to be my cum dumpster."he growled seductively.i gulped,I felt so weird.I mean I've always given blowjobs to guys before and they usually make me feel good sometimes but Scott is...different,I've never felt like this before in my life.

Part 2?