Rupert Marshetta-the king and queen of Pennsylvania

Rupert doesn't want to be the prince of Pennsylvania anymore:he wants to be the king,not only that but he wants his girlfriend Joanna to be his queen

Joanna's pov
Rupert and I were at the abandoned orchard,we usually normally go there all the time.Rupert rested his head on my lap and vented about his dad,I played with his hair a bit but also listened to him.He's always upset at his father,I can't blame him though:his father sounds like a mean person.I've never met Rupert's family,Rupert's met my family though!he's just afraid how how his family will react to me."Sometimes I wish I could dethrone my father,if I were the king of Pennsylvania you'd be my queen."he said,I blushed."you want me to be your queen?"I asked,he lifted his head up and held my hands."Well I don't just want you to be my queen..."he trailed off,he dug into one of the pockets of his jackets.

I titled my head in confusion,he then pulled out a ring from his pocket."marry me."he said,I gasped."Oh Rupert..."I said,he looked at me nervously."of course I'll marry you!"I exclaimed,he looked relieved.i gently hugged him,he hugged me back.he gently slipped the ring on my finger,"I promise you I'll treat you right,I won't be like my horrible father."he said.we kissed again,i leaned my forehead against his forehead.