KR-red carpet event

Y/N's pov
"Keanu I don't know if I can do this."I admitted to my boyfriend Keanu,yes I'm dating Keanu Reeves.that's besides the point,tonight's the red carpet and I'm going with Keanu.i didn't exactly want to refuse,after all this is a big event for stars like Keanu.I'm not famous at all though,I'm just...me."you can do this darling,I know you can.besides I'll be right by your side,i promise you that I won't leave your side at all when we get there."he reassured me,he held my hands reassuringly.he gently kissed my cheek,i exhaled."you're right...I can do this...I can do this!"I said confidently,Keanu smiled."that's my girl."he said,soon the car stopped.i gulped,"we're here,it's now or never."i thought.

Keanu helped me out of the car,the paparazzi was everywhere.Keanu held my hand tightly,i exhaled."try to stay calm Y/N,he promised you that it would be ok.just smile and pose,don't do anything else."I thought,reporters were interviewing Keanu and I just stood beside him."So Y/N have you and Keanu ever talked about doing stuff in the future?"a reporter asked me,"um well..."I trailed off.i didn't know what to say,"well actually I have."Keanu answered the question for me,"huh?"i said in a confused tone.Keanu then got down on one knee,I gasped."Y/N Y/L/N,will you marry me?"he asked,opening a little box to reveal a ring.tears rolled down my cheeks,"Yes!"I sobbed.