Request #5-Ted(@rowena1873)

A/N
Hey guys, gals,and non-binary pals!

We got another request!

This one is from:

Ted's povI sadly walked to the San Dimas diner

Ted's pov
I sadly walked to the San Dimas diner.See Bill is spending the summer away with his family,so I'm all alone to the summer.it's Bogus!it's heinous!it's non triumphant!i sadly sat and drank my milkshake,it's a banana milkshake.as I sadly drank it I perked my head up and blushed,I saw a girl two seats away from me.she was repositioning her glasses while reading a book,"woah...what a babe!i should talk to her."I thought.i slowly sat closer to her,while holding my milkshake.i was really nervous,it was like I couldn't speak.she turned her head and noticed me,I immediately began to look away and quickly drink my milkshake.but that was a mistake,because soon after I did that I got a wicked brain freeze.

"Woah!"i said as I fell off my chair and held my head,everyone(including the babe)looked at me."Bogus,now she'll never like me..."I thought,she got off her seat.i thought she was going to leave but instead she held out her hand,"need some help?"she asked.i blushed again,"woah...her voice is so...angelic."I thought.i nodded and held her hand,it felt soft and nice like a pillow.she helped me up,"I'm Theodosia,but you can call me Theo."she introduced herself to me."I'm Ted "Theodore"Logan!"i happily introduced myself to her,she giggled."Well it's very nice to meet you Ted."she said,"it's nice to meet you too dudette."i said.

Ok so I've decided to turn this into a fic because I know for a fact that this'll take a while to finish so stay tuned for that