KR-Can i braid your hair?

A/N
KR is my abbreviation of Keanu Reeves' name

Olympia and Keanu have been secretly dating for 2 years

It's a rain day today so they decided to watch one of his movies

Olympia's pov
Keanu and I were sitting on the couch watching one of his movies,I couldn't help but to play with his hair.it's so nice and fluffy....I must braid it."Keanu dear?"i said,he looked away from the screen and looked at me."yeah honey?"he said,I blushed."can I braid your hair?"I asked,he tilted his head in confusion."why do you wanna braid my hair?"he asked curiously,i shrugged as I played with his hair."I dunno...it's just so nice and soft."i said,"you can do one braid but that's it."he said.i grinned,I jumped off the couch and ran to our room to get a mini hair tie.i gently slipped it on my finger,I then ran out of our room and walked back to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and began to braid a part of Keanu's hair,I took off the mini hair tie from my finger and tied it on try braid."all done!"i said proudly,Keanu touched it."huh,not bad sweetie."he said,"really?"i asked.he nodded,I grinned and kissed his cheek.he faced me again and kissed me on the lips,the kissing immediately turned into a makeout session.

Sorry this one was a bit short but I know you'll like the next one!