Request #3-Don John(@LeahLP_3245)

A/N
We got another request from @LeahLP_3245 !

Leah's povI was in my garden happily watering my flowers,gently sniffed one and exhaled

Leah's pov
I was in my garden happily watering my flowers,gently sniffed one and exhaled."Ms.Leah?Don John is Here."my maid Abigail said,"thank you for telling me Abigail,tell him I'm in the garden."I told her.she nodded and walked out of my garden,I hummed a little tone as I continued to water some flowers.as I put the watering can down I felt someone covering my eyes,"guess who?"i smiled."Don John?"I answered,he uncovered my eyes.I turned around and saw him,he immediately greeted me with a kiss."it's good to see you my love."he said,"it's good to see you too darling."i said.i noticed that he seemed a bit...off."Don John,Are you alright?you seem a bit nervous."I pointed out,"I-Well-um-"he began to stammer.

I giggled,he's adorable when he's nervous."I want to ask you a question,but I don't know how you'll react."he said,"you can ask me anything Don John."I reminded him."alright then,"he suddenly got down on one knee and held my hand."Leah,will you marry me?"he asked,I gasped.i was froze for a minute,Don John wants to marry me?he had a worried expression on his face,I then grinned."of course I'll marry you Don John!"i said,he smiled and stood up.i giggled as he lifted me up and spun me down,as he put me down we passionately kissed.