The Big Surprise

"What?" Asked everyone there from both Prides. "Yes I think they are a perfect match Kion is strong, fierce, loyal, a little stubborn, and kind just like Kiara so I think they will make a great future King and Queen of the Pride Lands." Said Simba. Right after Simba announced this to everyone Kion passed out along with Kiara, Kovu, and Vitani. "Well I have no clue how they all took the surprise but I am excited to return to the Pride Lands with my family." Said Zira. After everything was said Zira picked up Kion, Imara picked up Vitani, Simba picked up Kiara, and Nala picked up Kovu then they all left to go to Pride Rock. Once everyone was back Simba announced to all the animals that Zira was joining the Pride again and how she has changed from the lioness that they knew under Scar's reign. A few minutes went by after the animals left when Kion, Vitani, Kovu, and Kiara all started to wake up. "Man I had the weirdest dream, that I was betrothed to Kiara and we were now living in the Pride Lands." Said Kion. "Kion look behind you." Said Kovu smiling. As Kion turned around he saw that Kiara was behind him and they were inside Pride Rock in the Pride Lands. "Wait that wasn't a dream?" Asked Kion shocked. "Nope it all actually happened." Said Vitani. Kion then tried to get up and he managed to successfully stand but barely keeping his balance and made his way outside where everyone was talking even his mother was talking with Nala about something. Once Zira noticed Kion was awake she immediately walked up to her eldest son to see how he was doing. "Hey mom what were you and the Queen Nala talking about?" Asked Kion nuzzling Zira. "Oh we were talking about how you and Kiara will make a great king and queen someday." Said Zira. "I still can't believe that King Simba wants me to become King of the Pride Lands beside Kiara, do you think I will be a good king?" Asked Kion. "I know you will Kion." Said Zira smiling. "Same here I know it seems difficult at first but I think that you will do just fine." Said Nala. "Thanks mom, your highness." Said Kion. "Please just call me Nala, Kion." Said Nala. "Okay thanks Nala." Said Kion nodding. "Well we are going to go and lay on the rocks behind Pride Rocks you want to come Kion?" Asked Zira. "No thanks I think I will explore the Pride Lands a little since the last time I was here was when I was just born." Said Kion heading down Pride Rock. While Kion was exploring the Pride Lands he came across a small group of animals at a waterfall in a small forest so he decided to go say hello but before he could the honey badger came up to him. "Hi I am Bunga what's your name?" Asked the Honey Badger. "My name is Kion I live at Pride Rock who are your friends over there?" Asked Kion. "Come on I'll introduce you to them." Said Bunga dragging Kion over to his friends.So Bunga led Kion over to a cheetah, egret, and a elephant. "Hey guys meet Kion he is living at Pride Rock." Said Bunga. "Hi Kion my name is Mtoto, the egret on my back is Ono, and the cheetah is Fuli and back at Big Springs is our friend Beshte." Said the Elephant. "Hi everyone it is so nice to finally meet some friendly faces other than lions." Said Kion. "What do you mean?" Asked Ono curiously. "Well, you see, the thing is, me and my family have lived in the Outlands for a whole year, but when Zazu saw me taking a test to show my strength to my mother by going against three leopards he thought I was in trouble and got the Royal Family and all the lions at Pride Rock came and that's when Simba invited us to join his pride here." Explained Kion. "Oh, that's quite the story Kion." Said Fuli. "Yeah." Said Mtoto. "Did you beat the leopards?" Asked Bunga. "I beat two of them but the third one who taught me how to hunt and fight beat me because he was the fastest, strongest, and fiercest of the three." Said Kion. "Who were these leopards by the way maybe we know one of them?" Asked Ono. "Their names were Makucha, his mate Chuluun, and their son Mapigano, I am going to train with them tomorrow, then I have King lessons with Simba after I am done with the leopards." Said Kion. "Wait I thought Kiara was going to be Queen of the Pride Lands?" Said Ono confused. "She is but I was betrothed to her." Explained Kion before continuing to explore.