The War Has Begun

Way out in the Backlands was Fuli she had been gathering up more and more cheetahs that would help her not only get revenge on the Royal Family for exiling her but her own family and friends to because they did nothing to stop it. Fuli? Yes Azaad, what is it? Well we found out that one lioness was able to take control over Kion and when he was freed he forgot all about his time in the Pride Lands and could only remember being exiled into the Outlands for a while. Hmm, interesting what's this lionesses name? She goes by the name Melodia. I know that name from somewhere. Would you like me to send cheetahs to bring her here whether she wants to or not? Yes send the whole army. Understood. And I will be accompanying you all. Understood Fuli. You will regret what you did to me Kion. Meanwhile with Melodia. Come back here Cantada. No way mom, I am not taking a bath even if we are going to see Kion and his family. Fine but at least freshen up in the water then. Okay fine. While Cantada splashed in the water she didn't notice cheetahs coming her way until the winds changed direction. Wait, what's that smell? Cheetahs, and it smells like a lot, I need to warn mom and dad. Mom! Dad! Cantada what's wrong? An army of cheetahs is heading our way. I'll warn the pride. After Melodion warned everyone they all ran towards the Pride Lands. Fuli look they are running away. Not on my watch. Huwezi! Come on everyone charge. I recognize that lead cheetah. Who is she Melodia? Her name is Fuli, she was exiled from the Pride Lands for trying to kill Kion and Kiara. Well she probably wants our help in killing them then. Well she's not getting help because I know where she won't follow. Where's that? Leopard territory. What, are you nuts? Don't worry I am friend with these leopards. Good. Once they reached the leopards territory it didn't take long for the leopards to she themselves. Melodia what are you doing here? Me and my pride are running away from an army of cheetahs who are led by the exiled cheetah Fuli, because she wants us to help her kill Kion and Kiara. Well that's not going to happen. Thanks Makucha. No problem, leopards hold the cheetahs off while Melodia's pride gets to the Pride Lands. With that the leopards charged at the cheetahs and an all out war has been started. Melodia and her pride ran through the Backlands finally reaching the Pride Lands. Melodia, what are you doing here? Kion, thank goodness. What's going on? We were attacked by an army of cheetahs led by someone you know all to well. Who? Fuli. What, no, why would she lead an army after you guys? Because she knows about the hypnotizing voice I have and wanted us to help her kill you, Kiara, and probably the Royal Family. I see, where are the cheetahs? We lost them in leopard territory because an old friend of mine rules there and he and his leap attacked the cheetahs in order for us to get away. But I thought Makucha was in charge of those leopards? He is, wait, how do you know Makucha? He was my hunting and fighting teacher along with his mate Chuluun, and son Mapigano. I see, that's why you fight so much like him then? Yes, I'll take you to Pride Rock and King Simba will decide if you can stay but I think I trust you because now your not trying to hypnotize me into breeding you and your daughter. Sorry about that, I was just so heartbroken and alone without Melodion and I thought maybe you would fill it but it didn't work until he returned. So where are the cubs that I assume were born by now? They didn't make it. What? Cantada and I only had one cub each but neither of them survived. Oh, I am sorry that must have been hard on you both. I am fine, I think of it as a punishment for using my gift for evil purposes. I see well, I forgive you and Cantada for everything. Thanks Kion.