Scar's Return

A few minutes into the Outlands a lion with a scar over his eye is looking for his family because he heard they should be out here. "Zira? Kion? Where are you guys?" Called the mysterious lion. "If you are looking for Zira and her pride they are in the Pride Lands." Said a leopard. "Thanks, wait who are you?" Asked the lion. "The names Makucha, this is my son Mapigano, and this is my mate Chuluun we are Kion's teachers when it comes to fighting and hunting but Simba is Kion's teacher when it comes to how to be a King." Said Makucha. "Wait why would Kion need King lessons he isn't King Simba's son?" Said the lion. "Oh you didn't hear he was betrothed to Kiara daughter of King Simba and Queen Nala and he is leader of something called the Lion Guard." Said Chuluun. "Thank you for the information now I must go find my family." Said the lion. "Wait is your name Scar?" Asked Mapigano. "Yes it is." Said Scar. "Well follow us we will get you to the Pride Lands without having to run into the stupid hyenas and jackals out here." Said Makucha. "Thanks." Said Scar as he began following them.

After walking for half and hour they made it to the border where Scar returned to the Pride Lands and started to head towards Pride Rock. Before Scar could even get half way he was stopped by a group of lions with the mark of the guard on their shoulders. "Who are you and why are you here?" Said Kion as he looked at the mysterious lion in front of him. "Kion is that you?" Asked Scar. "Wait how do you know my brothers name?" Asked Vitani. "Brother?" Said Scar confusedly. "Yes that is my younger sister Vitani, and my younger brother Kovu is back at Pride Rick, now who are you." Said Kion. "I am your father, my name is Scar." He said calmly. "Father?!" Said both of them shocked. "Yes son I am alive and here." Said Scar smiling. Kion and Vitani ran up and nuzzles their father and then proceeded to lead him to Pride Rock.

"Hey mom, I have a surprise for you." Said Kion. "What is it son?" Asked Zira as she came outside. "Hello there Zira been a while." Said Scar smirking. "Scar, is that you?" Asked Zira with a shocked expression. "Yes it is, how have you been?" Asked Scar holding his smirk. Just then Scar was tackled to the ground by Zira who started to nuzzle and hug Scar tightly. "Where have you been, I thought you were dead." Said Zira happily. "Well I fainted after falling off Pride Rock and once I woke up I decided to go on and head to the Outlands to start the exile so once I knew you were there I started looking for you but when a leopard came and told me you were in the Pride Lands I made my way here when I ran into our Son and daughter, and speaking of which where is my other son?" Said Scar as he explained everything. "Oh Kovu is laying in the sun behind Pride Rock with the rest of the pride and I can't wait for you to meet him, come on let's go introduce you to your son." Said Zira. "Mom we are going to get back on patrol." Said Kion. "Okay son, bye Vitani stay safe." Said Zira. "We will. Bye mom. Bye dad." Said both cubs. "See ya kids later." Said Zira and Scar. "So why were there six on the Kion's Lion Guard I thought it was only five?" Asked Scar as he did have personal knowledge of this. "Well Kion chose Imara, Shabaha, Kasi, and Tazama for the traditional roles but he chose Vitani because she is as fierce if not more fierce than him to be the loyalist in case he was injured or couldn't lead due to king stuff so she is second in command of the Lion Guard." Explained Zira. "I see." Said Scar.