The Trouble With Reptiles

After Kiburi and his followers left Maku's Float they have been wandering the Outlands for a while looking for a water hole with fish so they can survive out here. Aw I see we have some new reptiles in the Outlands. Who is there? The name is Ushari and if you are looking for a watering hole with some food follow me but in exchange for me leading you will you join my group of reptiles who want to take over the Pride Lands? Sure, why not. Perfect, this way. So Ushari what other reptiles are working with you? We have Skinks as spies, and a monitor lizard named Kenge who's bite paralyzes anyone bitten for a long time, myself and with one bite you are dead before sundown, a scorpion named Sumu who's sting will kill someone within one day unless they have volcanic ash and you guys. I see well looks like Kenge will have some more help with the strength of the team and some more reptiles that are actually his size. Speaking of which never call Kenge little you don't want to see what happens. What happens? Well let's just say that the last person to call Kenge little was dead within one minute. Woah sounds pretty fierce, I like him already. Meanwhile back in the Pride Lands Vitani is leading the Lion Guard because Kion is having a talk with Nala about a topic that he really doesn't like talking about. So Kion when you are King you know that you will have many responsibilities to not only the Pride Lands and the pride itself but you will also have a responsibility as a father because you will need a son or daughter to continue the on in your place. Do we have to talk about this, of all things why this? Because in time you will understand what we mean. Still can we please change the subject. Fine let's talk about what kind of responsibilities you will receive when you become King. Okay that topic I am okay with. Okay Kion, well for one thing as King you will have to deal with meetings and disputes between animals in the Pride Lands, you will have to consult Kiara about allowing animals to become Pride Landers as well as ask Rafiki. You mean the monkey? Yes the monkey is the Royal Mjuzi for the Pride Lands. I see. Oh and when you have Pride Landers that refuse to follow the Circle of Life you will be responsible for exiling them. Oh. What's wrong? It's just after what happened with me and my family I don't think I can handle exiling anyone even if they deserve it. I see well it is part of being King, Kion, I know it may hurt to have to do it but trust me when I say that all these doubt and worries you have are completely natural. Wait they are? Yes Simba was the exact same way when he first became king. I see. Oh right and as King you will be able to speak to the Great Kings of the Past like Mufasa and his mate Sarabi. Wait really I can do that? Why not try it out, ask for Mufasa or Sarabi to appear and they will show. Uncle Mufasa, Aunt Sarabi. We are here Kion. Woah, it worked. I told you so. Kion you do not have to worry about being King of the Pride Lands. We will always be here for you to talk to and you will also have Simba and Nala to help guide you as well. I understand Aunt Sarabi. Please Kion just call me Sarabi. Okay thanks for the advice Mufasa you to Sarabi. Your welcome Kion. I will keep in touch with you both. We would like that a lot. Bye Sarabi, bye Mufasa. Bye Kion. Bye Kion. Kion! Vitani? What is going on Vitani? Oh hello your highness, Kion a monitor lizard, Egyptian cobra, scorpion, skunks, and a small float of crocs are heading towards the Pride Lands from the Outlands. Hevi Kabisa! We will need a lot of help. I will go warn Simba and gather lionesses to come and assist you all with this problem.