The Sting Of Traitors

Kion was pacing around Pride Rock wandering why Fuli hadn't attacked in so long and it was driving him mad. In the past weeks he and the pride eliminated Ushari and his group of followers because they all fell into a volcano so they were no longer a threat, but Fuli and her Cheetah Army had gone dormant and it made the entire pride nervous. Nala was also growing slightly ill but nobody knew what caused it cause she kept saying that she had to protect Kiara and Kion, but nobody ever understood what she meant by that and Rafiki was the only one who knew the truth so he decided to inform Kion and Kiara so they can talk to Nala while he worked on a cure. "Kion, Kiara, May I have a word with you?" Asked Rafiki. When they nodded their heads he led them somewhere nobody could hear their conversation. "As you have noticed Nala is ill, I have figured out who cause it and the meaning behind her answer. The answer she gives means that if she told anyone the person who made her ill would come and kill you both while allowing her to live so she wouldn't have anyone. And as for who it was, it was Bunga, Beshte, Ono, and Mtoto, your old friends Kion, they have apparently joined Fuli and her army." Explained Rafiki. Kion was outraged and ran to kill each and every one of them, one by one starting with Bunga who he would throw into the Volcano seeing as how he was the hardest to kill. After a few hours of leading Bunga, Beshte, and Mtoto who refused to leave Bunga alone with Kion, towards the Volcano, Kion told them to go to the ledge and look down. When they did they saw the pile of Reptile bones from Ushari, Kiburi, and his float since Kenge and Sumu were already dead. "Kion why did you lead us here?" Asked Bunga as he now noticed how cracked the rock ledge they were standing on was. "Oh, don't you know, I thought you would know when someone was on to you about what you three did with Ono to Nala." Said Kion making all their eyes widen. "How did you know?!?" Yelled Mtoto as he prepared to charge. "Simple, Rafiki told me about it, now good bye forever." Said Kion as he destroyed the ledge they were all standing on causing all three of them to fall into the Lava, killing them all, while Ono saw the whole thing. He immediately flew off towards Fuli to inform her of the deaths of Bunga, Beshte, and Mtoto while Kion returned to Pride Rock where he saw Rafiki giving Nala something. "Is Nala, going to be okay?" He asked as he sat next to Rafiki. "Yes, but I need Volcanic Ash to completely heal her." Said Rafiki before he noticed the ash all over Kion and immediately started collecting it. "First, thanks for the ash Kion, and second, why were you covered in Volcanic Ash in the first place?" Asked Rafiki. "You're welcome and I was dealing with certain traitorous animals that were going against the Circle of Life and in the end they fell into the Volcano in the Outlands while I chased them." Said Kion only giving part of the truth. Rafiki nodded his head and got back to work on healing Nala. Meanwhile back with Fuli, Ono had just informed her about what happened to Bunga, Beshte, and Mtoto and she was furious, so much so that she killed three of the weaker Cheetahs and one Cheetah cub while on her Rampage. "Gather the Cheetahs from their designated spots, we attack the Pride Lands in a week." Said Fuli. Ono immediately flew off not noticing the Chameleon Kinyonga running towards the Pride Lands to warn King Kion and Queen Kiara.