The Final Battle

During the first six days Kion and his Pride has been training every Pride Lander and every other ally they had from the Gorillas of the Thelugi Mountains to the Wolves and Tigers that Kinyonga successfully swayed to their side. It was the final day and everyone was gathered at Pride Rock awaiting Fuli and her Cheetah's arrival so they can end their war once and for all. Fuli however had other plans she and her army gathered dry sticks and brought them somewhere to set them on fire. "Fuli, what're we doing here?" Asked the first Cheetah. "We're going to surround Kion and his family with Fire so it'll kill them for us." Said Fuli. "And what if the other Pride Landers are there as well?" He asked again. "If it's a big number we'll find another plan but if it is only a few we'll continue the plan." Said Fuli. "Understood, I'll inform the army." Said the Cheetah as he ran out of the cave. After the Cheetah informed Fuli's army she sent a few cheetahs to see how many animals were around Pride Rock so she knew whether or not she would just launch an attack or use her fire plan. After two hours had past they returned slightly bruised saying there were a lot so Fuli decided to just go with a full frontal assault against them. Meanwhile in the Pride Lands everyone who was going into battle against Fuli and her army were making their way towards the Backlands Border to confront them since they knew Fuli would be charging them soon. When both sides arrived however neither made a single move to charge or attack, they were just sizing each other up. When the cheetahs finally did start their attack they were met with the full force strength of Elephants and Rhinos who had trained to take on the first of the cheetahs and to knock some of them unconscious from the impact. After that everyone charged and the war between Pride Landers and Backlands Cheetahs began. While every Cheetah was busy fighting Fuli was sitting on a rock over looking the battlefield smiling since her side was taking few hits even though the hits they did wind up taking either left them badly wounded or unconscious, she just didn't care about who got hurt as long as she got rid of Kion, Kiara, Nala, Mlezi, Zira, and all of Kion's family. As the battle waged on the Cheetahs were starting to lose numbers as they grew tired from over exerting themselves whereas the Pride Landers has thought ahead and continued to team up and switch teams every so often so they didn't over exert themselves. Fuli noticed this and decided she needed to act and so she looked around and spotted Kion fighting and winning against five of her Cheetah warriors and that struck a nerve to her so she sped from her rock and started to attack Kion. While they fought everyone else had stopped fighting and watched their leader go at it and while Fuli was more agile and maneuverable Kion has more strength and will power and so he managed to pin Fuli down. After they saw this all the cheetahs retreated back to their own territories deciding that they were better off before they ever met Fuli, leaving her in the paws of the Pride Landers. Kion decided to show some mercy on her and got off her before saying. "Leave Fuli, and never return, if any of us see you here, we won't hesitate to attack you." After he warned her, he turned his back and started walking back over to everyone only for Fuli to lose control and lunge at Kion hoping to at least take him down. Right as she was about to make contact though she was knocked away by someone and they both went over a cliff that was nearby. Kion ran over seeing it was Summer who had pounced and knocked Fuli away and reached out a paw to help her up. She managed to grab his paw right before the ledge she was clinging to crumbled and a bunch of rocks fell down the cliff burying Fuli under them. After they returned they saw only Kion's pride, Azaad who has developed feelings for Summer, and Snowfall were left. "Thanks for saving me there Kion." Said Summer smiling. "No problem, you saved me from your sister, so I should be thanking you." Kion replied smiling. As they made it back to the group they decided they would return to their own homes so Kion and the Pride left towards Pride Rock while Summer, Azaad, and Snowfall made their way back to their old cave.