The News

As Mlezi and Kion we're walking up Pride Rock, Simba and Rafiki were talking about the situation. Well will him technically being my son mean he can't assume the throne. Actually Simba since he was born before Kiara that would technically mean that he was already future King of the Pride Lands but with all of Kiara's training that she has had I think the Great Kong's is the Past will accept the two of them being mates and King and Queen just so long as they not only respect the Circle of Life but each other more than ever now that they are technically related. I see well should we inform Kiara, Nala, and the others? I believe so, because if word gets out that you were hiding something this important from them then there could be trouble, much trouble. I understand I will go and inform the pride right now. Simba then walked into the den where every lion and lioness were laying to get out of the sun. Attention everyone I need to say something. Everyone in the pride looked at Simba with concern and curiosity. As you all know Kiara is my daughter but it turns out that I have an older son. Everyone was surprised and they started to ask questions as to who could this lion be. Everyone, before Nala found me I met up with Mlezi, Zira's sister where I was living and we were happy to see each other and when we went to sleep with each other to stay warm for a night she apparently somehow became pregnant and had a cub here in the Pride Lands while it was under Scar's reign, so I would like you to meet my son Kion. Everyone gasped at who the lion was. But I thought Kion was Scar and Zira's son. Well. I will take it from here Simba. Thanks Mlezi. I am Kion's birth mother, but when I became ill I had to travel to the Tree of Life for healing and I was worried about my cubs safety so I left him in the care of the one lioness I trusted above all others, my sister Zira. So dad does this mean I won't become Queen of the Pride Lands. No Kiara nothing has changed there, you and Kion will still be future King and Queen of the Pride Lands but you will have to respect each other a little more than if you were just mates because you are his sister and he is your brother. I understand dad. After that Simba left the den to go and think and Nala quickly ran after him to find out why he never told her anything. After that moment everyone was quiet while Mlezi was there and Kion because they didn't want to anger either of them so they stayed silent. So son what are you planning on doing tomorrow? I think I will help the Lion Guard patrol the Pride Lands tomorrow. I see well if you are going to be gone on patrol I may go and get to know Nala and Kiara a little better. Okay mom, I love you. I love you to son. After they said that Kion snuggled up against his mothers side and fell asleep in her embrace. Mlezi had simply smiled at her son then curled around him and fell asleep as well.