Fuli's Feelings

After the incident with the rainbow flower Vitani, the lion guard, Zira, Simba, and Kiara have been a little worried about Kion going on patrols with the lion guard but Nala thinks they are all just overreacting and being overprotective of Kion. One day when Kion was on patrol the lion guard split up because the jackals and hyenas were attacking Vitani led Kasi and Imara to the jackals while Kion led Shabaha and Razama to the hyenas. The jackals were attacking a group of pangolins when Vitani and the others arrived and started to fight them. The hyenas decided to target Fuli and her family so they snuck up to Fuli's den and found her sleeping with her mom and sister. Alright boys we'll attack them and get rid of these pesky cheetahs once and for all. While Janja was talking to his clan he didn't realize Fuli, her mother Snowfall, and sister Summer had woken up and were heading out of their den but when they did notice they all pounced. Cheesie and Nne pinned Snowfall, Tano and Chungu has Summer while Janja pinned Fuli. Janja lifted his paw with his claws unsheathed so he could finish Fuli off once and for all but before he could do anything a lion pounced in Janja pinning him down. Kion, is that you? Hey Fuuli, you okay? Yeah I am fine. Fuli then turned to see Shabaha and Tazama fighting the hyenas and she decided to help Kion with Janja. Once Kion, Shabaha, Tazama, and Fuli has all the hyenas together with their backs to the Outlands, Kion used his roar to send them back there. Kion, Lion Guard, thanks for saving me and my two daughters. It was no problem Snowfall. Stay safe everyone. Fuli felt something inside her that she never felt before and she started to develop feelings for Kion. Fuli then remembered how he had been betrothed to Kiara and started to feel angry and jealous so she decided to go talk to Kion and ask if he was okay with being betrothed to Kiara or if he had feelings for someone else. Hey Kion can I talk to you for a minute? Sure Fuli, Tazama, you and Shabaha go and help Vitani out while I talk to Fuli. Sure thing Kion. So what did you want to talk about Fuli? I wanted to ask if you were okay with being betrothed to Kiara or if there was someone else you liked? Well I did love someone but it wouldn't work out so I left them and I do like Kiara a lot so I think I am happy that I was betrothed to her because she is really cute, why do you ask. Oh no reason I was just curious. Okay well bye Fuli. Bye Kion. With that Kion left and went to assist with the Jackals while Fuli stayed and thought about what he said. He had been spending less and less time with her lately so she started to think she was the one that Kion loved so she decided to get rid of Kiara so she can be with Kion. She made her way to the watering hole where she saw Kiara with her two best friends Tiifu and Zuri. Well well well hello there Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri. Oh hey Fuli. Why do you look like you are about to attack something? With that Fuli pounced at Kiara but was pinned down by Kion who was heading this way to see Kiara. Kion told them to head back to Pride Rock and inform Simba of what just happened. So Kiara, Tiifu, and Zuri ran back to Pride Rock and into the den, when Simba saw them out of breath he quickly asked what was wrong so they told him Fuli tried to attack Kiara but Kion pinned her down. You three stay here I am going to go and help Kion.