The First Date

So after a few days of getting to know Kopa, Kion started to think of him as a brother because he realized how much Kopa cared for him even though he wasn't even his real brother. He was always there to talk with Kion now whenever he was down or frustrated, Kopa let Kion tell him anything and one day Kion let it slip how he and Kiara had never gone on an actual date and Kopa wouldn't let that stay that way so he dragged Kion by his scruff back to where Kiara was hanging out and pushed him towards her to ask her out. Go on Kion. But what about her two friends? I will deal with Tiifu and Zuri those two had a crush on me back when they were really young. So Kopa walked up and got Tiifu and Zuri's attention and they walked back to the watering hole when Kion walked up and sat next to Kiara. Oh hey Kion, did you need something? No I just wanted to ask if you maybe wanted to go out on a date with me tonight? Sure thing I have been waiting for you to ask me for a while now. Wait you have? Well yeah I love you Kion. I love you to Kiara. So they went their separate ways to get ready for tonight. Kiara went to tell her mom and dad, as well as Tiifu and Zuri because she knew they would want to help her get ready. While Kiara made her way home Kion went to get Kopa. Kopa she said yes. That's great Kion. Who said yes, and yes to what? Oh hey Tiifu, where's Zuri? She's back at Pride Rock, why? Well Kiara is back at Pride Rock and she needs your help getting ready for something. Okay, bye Kopa. Tiifu then licked Kopa's cheek and headed towards Pride Rock. So I was wondering if you could help me get ready Kopa. Okay but we should tell your mom about this. Okay. Meanwhile back at Pride Rock, Kiara just arrived and she saw Zira, Tiifu, Simba, Nala, and Zuri all waiting for her. Hey guys, you will never guess what just happened. What? Kion finally asked me out on a date. Wow that is great sweety, come on let's get you clean and then get you ready for your date. So Nala sent Tiifu and Zuri to go and grab the perfect flower for Kiara to put behind her ear while she gave her a bath. I am going to go get my son cleaned and ready Simba, so I will see you later. Okay, bye Zira. As Zira made her way down Pride Rock she spotted her son and went over to him. Kion it is time for a bath. What, I am not a baby anymore mom! Maybe so but you will need to look your best for Kiara. How did you find out? Kiara told me when she told her parents and her friends. Okay. So Zira proceeded to clean Kion and once he was done she handed him some mint leaves and he ate them. Those should help with your breath. Thanks mom. No problem son. Zira then left and went back to Pride Rock and Kion and Kopa followed her and waited for Kiara to emerge from the den. Once Kiara came out she saw how handsome Kion looked and he saw how cute she looked and so they made their way towards Hakuna Matata Falls because they were going to sleep there together. Once they got there they had a lot of fun chasing each other and then they got themselves a zebra for dinner then when stars came out they both laid down on their backs and looked at the stars all night. Look there's a baboon, see it scratching its head. And there is one that looks like two lions fighting. Once they finished looking at stars they decided to just talk to each other about themselves and what they like, then they went to a small cave and snuggled up close to each other and fell asleep instantly.