The Ever Growing Family

Kiara, Kion, and everyone in Pride Rock was shocked to hear that Zira, Mlezi, and Nala were sisters and Kiara was the first to speak. "Should we be expecting anymore surprises for our family to wind up getting bigger?" Asked Kiara. "Not unless our Aunt is still here, but I don't think she is since I haven't seen her." Said Zira a little sadly. "Wait you mean Sarabi is gone." Said Sarafisa which wound up causing Kiara and a bunch of other pride members to faint including Nala. Kion ran out of Pride Rock and to an open field where he could talk to his Aunt and Uncle. "Uncle Mufasa, Aunt Sarabi?" Asked Kion. When they appeared they were confused as to why Kion called them his Aunt and Uncle. "Kion, are you alright?" Asked Sarabi softly. "Not really, I keep discovering new things about my family, first it was that Mlezi is my mom and Zira is her sister, then it was that Nala, Mlezi, and Zira are sisters, and their mother Sarafisa is your sister Sarabi." Explained Kion. At the mention of Sarafisa, Sarabi's eyes widened. "Kion, listen very closely to what I'm about to say." Said Sarabi with a little panic in her voice. "Sarabi you alright, and why did you never mention a sister?" Asked Mufasa. Sarabi sighed. "Cause back when I was just a cub and she was a fully grown adult, she killed our parents bringing me to Pride Rock and leaving me there, while I never could remember why she killed them, the memory of it was burned into my memory, so Kion, make sure Sarafisa doesn't get anybody from the Pride alone somewhere because I don't want to lose another family member to her, but I also don't want her to die." Explained Sarabi. "Why don't I just go and ask why she killed them, then when she answers, I'll relay that information back to you?" Asked Kion. "That actually isn't a bad idea Kion, just be extremely careful, alright?" Asked Sarabi. Lion nodded his head and ran off to find Sarafisa. When he found her she was alone getting a drink of water at the watering hole. "Kion, I know you're there, come on out and ask your questions dear." Said Sarafisa not looking up from the water. Kion came out and was about to ask how she knew he was there when she started talking again. "I heard you running, plus when you left I figured you went to get answers from Sarabi about if I really was her sister or not, then you would look for me to ask your questions." Explained Sarafisa shocking Kion completely. "So what is there that you would like to know dear?" Asked Sarafisa as she laid next to Kion and started to bathe him. "Argh, not my mane." Complained Kion. "Oh, hush, you needed this, Mlezi said if I deemed it necessary I could bathe you, and you look filthy dear, now for your questions." Said Sarafisa. "Okay, Aunt Sarabi said you killed your all's parents when she was just a cub, did you really do that, and if so why did you do that?" Asked Kion. "Huh, I knew she wouldn't remember what happened completely, you see Kion, while our parents seemed good most of the time, they were really cruel and one day I overheard them planning on bringing Sarabi to a pack of hyenas for them to kill her so they only had to love me since they saw her as a distraction to my training. When I heard this I was outraged and wasn't thinking, I killed them both on the spot, and knowing I wasn't really qualified to take care of her and myself I brought her to Pride Rock for her to have a better life, I then went on a journey to learn as much as I could so I could return and keep her safe no matter what it took, but it seems like I'm too late to protect my little sister." Said Sarafisa sadly. Kion then nuzzled her and licked her cheek. "Hey, cheer up, she'll always be with you in your heart and seeing as how you are a part of the royal family you can talk to her at anytime, just say her name and she will appear in the clouds." Explained Kion trying to comfort his grandmother. "Thank Kion, I needed that." Said Sarafisa as she started to bathe him again.