Author's Note

I spent a good while trying to create a proper storyline for this. Rewatching the show from start to finish, which isn't that hard but I mean, I wanted to get it right.

All the ways they interact. The "why's". The "how's".

I spent time researching small stuff, like, how far away can the human eye see, hoping get it right. It was a little useless but I just wanted it feel well planned out. But after over six months, I've finally released it.

Though as of the most recent episode (BfB 22), it maaaay or may not change the ending, since well, two certain characters made up and hug each other consistently. So it could affect the ending.

I also realized around a week or so ago that this story is quite similar to another fanfic.

It's "Run Away" by galaxii309  so please do check her story out of you end up liking this one!!

That's all. I really have to say besides like, three more things.

One)
This is my human AU. So my designs are a tad bit different. I'll probably add the reference sheets in the up coming weeks. But I usually don't have time to draw so it may take a while.

Two)
This fanfic will contain mentions of throwing up, self-harm, suicide, lingering mentions of torture and a dose of vulgar language. Please beware.

&

Three)
Thanks for reading this fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy the rollercoaster of emotions!!